VII

Tᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀɴᴅ ᴏғ ɪᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴏᴡ

Lucky for the group, Xiao came back on the second day with Kaeya and Rubedo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Lucky for the group, Xiao came back on the second day with Kaeya and Rubedo. The blondie tears up from seeing the ribbon coving the male's eye.
"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry that I couldn't protect you...I'll fix your eye no matter what, your grace."

"Let's worry about getting out of Sumeru first...Thank you all for not hurting me like the others."M/n hugs each male individually and smiles brightly at them when he steps back.

There was a huge problem now and M/n knew it too well. He knew Xiao wouldn't be able to carry everyone on his back for an extended period, so how were they all going to get there safely? As the other men tried to come up with a plan. M/n suddenly caught the sound of singing, the small voices singing the songs of a great dragon.

Without thinking, M/n strikes out of the cave immediately alerting the others to sprint after him quickly.
"Your grace!? What are you—"

"I know who can help us! We need to get somewhere high and I know he'll hear me!!"The men were confused but never fell behind as M/n climbs up to higher ground, once high enough M/n drops to his knees and folds his hands together. The wind stills as the sound of Aranara's singing was all they could hear.
I know you can hear me...I need–No we need your help to get into Snezhnaya! So please, please help us!
M/n kept his eyes closed until the roar of the wind whips around him and his protectors, when he opens his eyes Dvalin was before him.
"For a second, I didn't expect you to come.."

I wouldn't dare ignore your call, great creator.. I've waited for your return like the rest of the world.”

"You can help us, right?"Dvalin nods his massive head before gently landing in front of the group to allow them to climb on, the others quickly jump on and help M/n.
"I still hear the singing... It's quite calming."

"They're wishing us well... Please continue to sing. Allow everyone to hear you until you can no longer see us on the horizon."The Aranara happily raise their voices to a new level, it was so loud in fact, it causes everyone across all of Sumeru to stop and listen in wonder. They sang M/n's praise and glory but something felt ominous about the song when it reached the Dendro Archons' ears.
"The king is back but he has one eye, he shall reclaim his home in the skies...With hair of the clouds and eye of the rubies, he shall set our home free? Why are they singing a song like this?"

✴️✴️✴️

Two weeks have come and gone since that strange day in Sumeru and the group had finally reached the coldest place in Teyvat.
M/n was overwhelmed all of a sudden, and fear swam upon his soul at the thought of meeting the Tsaritsa, he already had a few bad experiences.
"Your grace?"

"...I'm scared...But this place is my only hope to clear my name.." M/n shakes not only from the cold but from fear. Tartaglia drapes his harbinger cost over M/n's shoulder when they enter the palace and just as quickly he called for the other Harbingers and the Tsaritsa herself to gather in the main hall.
"Childe what's so damn important that–"It was Scaramouche who walked in first but his anger vanished just as he locks eyes with M/n; who was slightly hiding behind Tartaglia but peaked all the way out upon seeing the equally short man.
"It's you, your grace...What took you so long to return?"

"I'm assuming you became aware of me when that meteor fell from the sky? I remember because you said the stars and the sky were fake."

"In my dream that day, I saw you looking down fondly...Your grace, please call me Kunikuzushi."The electro-male kneels in front of M/n just as the others finally arrive.
"I was expecting Scaramouche to be screaming at Tartaglia for this rude meeting call but he's kneeling before an unknown man?"

"Watch yourself!"Tartaglia and Scaramouche growl out harshly as the others glare at the woman known as the Tsaritsa.
"Ah, let's all calm down–Achoo!"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Tʜᴇ Gᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ's ʜᴀʀᴇᴍ!?『ᴍᵃˡᵉ!ғᵃᵗᵘⁱ ʜᵃʳᵇⁱⁿᵍᵉʳˢ ˣ ᴍ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ』जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें