XXXVI

Tʜᴇ ʜᴏʟʏ ᴏɴᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ʀᴇsᴛ!!

After returning to Snezhnaya, M/n began to work and train overtime to prepare ahead before he decided when he'd return to Liyue for his revenge then Inazuma, and Mondstadt

After returning to Snezhnaya, M/n began to work and train overtime to prepare ahead before he decided when he'd return to Liyue for his revenge then Inazuma, and Mondstadt. However, M/n felt off on this day. His body felt heavy and his head was throbbing horribly. Only assuming that he was exhausted from training M/n staggers towards his room but before he could make it to the hall where his room was he collapses... Everything felt as if it were on fire yet extremely cold at the same time.
"Ugh...I can't move.."

"Huh? What was that—YOUR GRACE!?"The thundering of feet rushes over to the fallen male and a hand grabs his shoulder flipping him over, it was a worried Kunikazushi with an equally worried Aether by his side. Aether shakes as he sees gold blood flowing from the holy beings' nose. He looked pale and sickly even and they immediately took M/n to Dottore!

✨✨✨

"His Grace is exhausted that's all. He'll recover with enough rest but at the rate we've been advancing... It's obvious that his grace has been overworking himself.."

"Why? Haven't we made it clear that we'd do all his dirty work?"Kunikazushi sadly holds M/n's hand to his cheek. He was afraid that his purpose in life would leave once again, Aether and Dottore could feel that sorrow leaking off the puppet.
"His Grace needs some time away from Snezhnaya. I'll contact Arlecchino, she's in Fontaine right now. I'm sure M/n would love to visit another place in Teyvat that is aware of his return."

"Huh? How so..."

"This."Dottore throws a newspaper to Aether to read.
"Breaking news, Neuvillette has publicly announced the return of the long-awaited Golden Child. Along with this grand News two people have been marked, Neuvillette himself and a renowned diver, Freminet...The temple has been decorated to celebrate the chosen as a grand feast has been thrown for them both..."

"So his Grace will be safe going to visit Fontaine. There's nothing to worry about then. Aether, accompany his grace in my stead, there's something he instructed me to do in Sumeru. I must warn you now but I won't be the same as I am after my mission is complete. Dottore I can't forgive you for what you did in the past but let's pretend it didn't happen for now until our mission is complete."The doctor nods his head, though Kunikazushi will still maintain his god status, he'll have to his it for the time being.
"Thank you for trusting me, Kuni... Don't hurt Lumine—"

"Excuse you–"

"Too bad. It's my job to break her for her sins against our holy god. To drop her into the pit of despair as she realizes where my absolute loyalties lie."Aether's eyes glew an ominous gold as he smirked, Kuni mirrors the smirk. And for a moment Dottore felt a chill bolt down his spine.
Suddenly I'm a bit scared of these two as of late. The fact that they can play all cute and be like this at the same time is a new level of insanity that not even I can't help but feel uneased by.
Dottore clears his throat to gain their attention and they indeed look over at the man.
"Aether, report to the Tsaritsa about this happing. Most likely she'll send Pantalone with you and he'll cover the entire cost of the trip away. I'll assume she'll have Capitano continue all the tasks his grace could take care of. Oh, while I'm at it...I want you to go test this out for me. Hand these two off to Tartaglia and the other to Lone. They'll know what to do and I'll explain it later."Kunikazushi blushes when seeing the vials of liquid, he knew exactly what was in them and quickly looks back at M/n before melting as the thoughts of what he did come back to him.
Ugggghhhh I can't believe I did that!! But now his Grace is taller than me...Does that mean he... He'd...
"Think any harder Kuni and you'll short-circuit. I knew you were a pervert~"

"Shut up Dottore!!!"

"Heheh instead of dominating his grace you'll be the one—"

"AUUGGHHH SHUT UP!!!"