XL

Iɴᴛᴏ Fᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴᴇ!

Finally, the day had come! M/n was finally in Fontaine! He was in awe at how beautiful the place was and barely sat still on the boat ride, fawning over the oh-so-beautiful land, Fontaine was a place of beauty a place he remembers so fondly! Panta...

Finally, the day had come! M/n was finally in Fontaine! He was in awe at how beautiful the place was and barely sat still on the boat ride, fawning over the oh-so-beautiful land, Fontaine was a place of beauty a place he remembers so fondly! Pantalone, Aether, Tartaglia, and Capitano all watched as M/n scurried around the large boat to look around, and when he finally calmed down he took a seat near the rail with his eyes closed, taking in the chirps air and the light spray of the water.

However something didn't feel right, he placed Zhongli down assuming that carrying him was putting a bit of strain on his back neck but that wasn't it, though he was a midsized small dragon he wasn't as heavy as he looked.
"Your grace, are you alright?"

"I think I tired myself out, hahaha but I'm fine."

"Let's get you to your room to rest."Tartaglia holds his arm out for M/n to take, as the tired holy being reaches for Tartaglia a voice sings into his ear at an alarming volume! It was so loud that M/n covered his ears and screamed in pain while trying to catch his balance. He staggers in attempts to either grab his Harbinger or the rail but in some twisted fate M/n missed both, falling between the open space and the rail...

His head was in so much pain that his eyes were screwed shut as he fell. However he didn't fall alone, Tartaglia and Zhongli jumped after him, and much to everyone's horror they vanished beneath the waves...

✨✨✨

"Fuck...Where are we?"Tartaglia questioned as the water tunnel dropped the three onto a random platform in the middle of...Well in the middle of a field of what seemed to be stars. Tartaglia felt lightheaded once he realized where they were and freaked out! Shaking M/n to see if that would wake him up and fortunately enough it jolts M/n awake.
"What—"

"WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"

"Taglia, I-I have no idea where we are and the singing...I can barely hold my eyes open with how loud it is in my head..."M/ n felt extremely uncomfortable and vulnerable but he knew something needed to be done to get the three of them out of whatever was happening in that moment.

However, he no longer had to when Zhongli and Tartaglia vanished and he was suddenly dropped into a strange Opera house.
"Apologize your grace. How's your head?"

"Ugh, it still hurts...Where is Tartaglia and Zhongli?"

"They're resting over there. Sorry for effectively kidnapping you but my necklace began to glow–Ah! I am Focalors, Hydro Archon, and god of Justices."Focalors curtsy politely to show her respect to M/n.
"It's nice to meet you young one. Say...You have a peculiar scent, it's very familiar."

"Seems like Egeria wasn't kidding when she said that would probably be the first thing you take notice of! Ahem, what you're possibly smelling is the Primordial Sea that is flowing through my veins. Now I have something very important to relay to you and I'm quite curious to see if it's true."M/n tilted his head at this then asked that Focalors continue.
"Egeria wanted me to tell you about your very own creation, how you came into existence, and what the Primordial sea is to you."

"Huh?! Wasn't I just always here?"

"Funnily enough, I too asked the same question! She said that even you of the past didn't understand how you woke up in the middle of the primordial sea. You were unsure if you were born or created but you knew one thing, that Teyvat was your world. She said that when you finally broke the surface of the sea, the seven primordial dragons were waiting for you, they greeted you and took care of you in your younger days. Even then you mentioned that there was always someone watching over you and the dragons. Soon you created Celestia and Asmodey."M/n was quite literally stunned into silence.
"What you're saying is, even though I'm the holy creator, there was something or someone who created or gave birth to me within the primordial sea?"

"Yes, that's not all. There's a very important conflict of rules that you need to know about."