XXXIV

An Sɪɴɴᴇʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ Aᴍᴏs...

As M/n slept, he found himself in a strange place, it wasn't real nor was he connected to Irminsul, so where in the hell was he?"My my what a beautiful sea here in Enkanomiya!! Oh, I can't believe it!!"M/n was shocked, not only was he staring at h...

"My my what a beautiful sea here in Enkanomiya!! Oh, I can't believe it!!"M/n was shocked, not only was he staring at himself, they were underwater, and yet his past self seemed to be fairing fine with no need to breathe as he exclaimed to himself. He watched as his echo happily walked along the sand at the bottom of what was once the sea of Enkanomiya.
"Ah, how I adore this world and all that it offers...if only she took loved the world as I do but I guess she'll love it with time, huh?" M/n quickly followed where his echo looked and saw what looked to be a mermaid peeking around a rock, watching the creator with curiosity. 'M/n' waves happily at the caution creature and it scurries back but shyly pokes its head back out after a few minutes.
"Don't be scared, I won't hurt you darling lotus spirit. My name is M/n~"

"....Are you the great being of the world?"The spirit shyly asked while leaving from behind the rock. With that action, both M/n's got a better look at the Lotus spirit.

He swam closer and was brave enough to circle the man which piqued his curiosity

"Yes, that's exactly who I am. What's your name young Lotus spirit?"

"I am Amos, the seventh and youngest child of the Louts spirit king, your grace. It's an honor to be within your grace!" Amos's eyes sparkle as he felt more comfortable with the man he was speaking with, the beloved god of gods was someone he grew up hearing of and to be able to meet him was celestic. Amos swam happily next to the creator, showing him all the beauty that the sea had to offer and eventually they ended up at the grand city Amos called home.

Suddenly the scenery changes to aboveground, this with his echo teaching the Louts spirit how to walk above land.
"There you go, Amos. One step at a time, no need to rush."

"The faster I learn, the faster I get to travel with you! The faster I get to see the world that you created beyond what I already know." 'M/n's chuckles at the enthusiasm that Amos displayed it was almost infectious and it surely made those around smile except for one; Asmodey.
"Oh lighten up Asmodey, the world you help watch over will remind in peace, learn to bask in this light."