XXVI

Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᵖᵗ.2

Everyone's schedule became less hectic for a while as M/n decided that making large-scale moves in smaller groups would prove better and lessen the attention on Fatui for the time being while also giving Lumine a hard time just because

Everyone's schedule became less hectic for a while as M/n decided that making large-scale moves in smaller groups would prove better and lessen the attention on Fatui for the time being while also giving Lumine a hard time just because. However, M/n kept thinking back to his first day when he came to Teyvat.
"Hmm...Hey, Kaeya?"

"Yes, your grace?"

"Where was Venti that day? I don't know why I suddenly thought of that but it's been on my mind for a few days now...And the fact that Zhongli mentioned him the day we met was also strange. This means Diluc had to be the one to tell Venti of the situation."Kaeya shakes his head saying he didn't remember seeing the bard that day at all. Hearing this, M/n suddenly stood up from his seat causing Kaeya to jump from the quick action.
"Looks like we need to visit the Anemo Archon. Let's head out quickly after giving everyone a heads-up. Ah, retrieve Aether and Kuni for me."

"Yes, your grace."

✴️✴️✴️

In Mondstadt, Venti kept his eyes on the great tree in Windrise before walking to the back of it, there was a hidden hole that he drops down in, a small hideaway that he found a thousand years ago. Inside was a small sea of Cecilia's.
"....This place will never change. I wonder if it was right to report what Diluc told me? How could I have known if it was his grace or not if I didn't even see him myself? Everything feels so messed up now..."Venti sighs heavily, he was realizing that his immediate trust in Diluc could have been wrong.
"You're right to feel that way Barbados~"

"Huh?!"Venti spun around as fear gripped his heart for that moment. There in all his glory stood M/n dressed for the weather of Mondstadt.

Before Venti could speak his eyes and the ends of his hair turned a bright turquoise before dimming

"How could I forget, you came home for me that day? The same day I fell into Teyvat... There was a moment that day that I felt I should seek you out but I was so happy to be here that I dismissed that feeling."Venti was in shock, his master had finally come back, large tears rolled down his face as he tackled M/n into the flowers, shoving his face into the holy ones' stomach while apologizing over and over again for not realizing.
"There there Ven-Ven~ I'm here now, I did not abandon you."

"*Sniff* I-I waited for you to grace me with your aura but it never happened! S-So I hid here and when I came out Diluc told me someone who looked like you was trying to trick us!"Venti sobs harder because he allowed someone else to pass judgment that was meant to be his own. As this continues M/n comforts the Anemo Archon as best he could. After a while, the equally small male finally stops crying and sighs heavily like before.
"I'm sorry for crying so much, your grace."

"It's fine, Venti. I have something for you, I can give you the power to no longer be the weakest Archon but only if you come with me to Snezhnaya will you be able to have it. So will you?"

"O-Of course! I'd follow you anywhere just like the old days, the day you found me, I'll never forget it."M/n brows scrunch up at this and he asked what Venti meant by that.
"1,500 years ago you found me, aimlessly wandering the forest as a wind spirit. Hehe, you thought I was the cutest thing in the world and kept me at your side until we met him...Our friend. That's when you gave me my very first mission, ❝Set them free and become the embodiment of freedom.❞ and I did."M/n smiles and pets Venti's head lovingly.
"Before we leave, please show me the inside of the Temple...I have to know what's going on.."

".... Your grace, it's not a pretty sight. Are you sure you want to see what the people of Mondstadt have done?"

 Are you sure you want to see what the people of Mondstadt have done?"