III

Tʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ɪɴ Lɪʏᴜᴇ

It had been a long week for M/n and Rubedo but mainly M/n

It had been a long week for M/n and Rubedo but mainly M/n. He had to hide his appearance the entire time but he enjoyed the sightseeing, his eyes sparkled at everything that he loved when playing the game. When no one was around, M/n got the chance to feel the sun directly on his face. Finally, they reached Wangshu Inn, M/n was nervous all of a sudden as they climb the stairs to the balcony.

However, as they grew closer, a certain Yaksha could feel his constellation warm up on his back, the great creator was near and his body moves on it on. He quickly jumps down from the roof just as M/n steps out onto the balcony. The white-haired male gasped for a moment when seeing Xiao.
"It... You're.."Xiao's emotions quickly overwhelmed him as tears immediately rush down his face, he drops to his knees overcome by this encounter. M/n rushes over, worried about the Yaksha, and bombarded the male with many questions.
"I... I'm fine, your grace...I just can't believe it's you."

"Neither can Mondstadt I guess..."

"Huh?"

✴️✴️✴️

"How dare they!!"Xiao screams at the top of his lungs, he was outraged by how M/n was treated in Mondstadt. Where was Venti when that all happened?! Why didn't he stand in to save the almighty? Xiao had many questions but since M/n didn't know they went unanswered.
"I'm sure Rex lapis will recognize you. He built the temple himself and sculptured your statue by hand. He should recognize you as I did."

"Xiao I'm not too sure but I'll trust-"An arrow of ice stuck itself in the wall just next to M/n's face, he let out a startled and panicked yelp just as another one nearly misses his head. Xiao quickly grabs M/n and pulls him out of the way and down to the wood floor.
"It seems news from Mondstadt reached Liyue before we could! We have to leave now!"M/n and Rubedo nod but before they could shoot to the stairs M/n was immediately encased by Geo pillars and the other two were knocked away from him.
"Hm, so you're the imposter Venti mentioned. You're surprisingly accurate to the statue, but how did you get in to see it? Only the Archons can open the doors."

"I can't stress this enough, but I'm not an imposter-"

"Silence!"M/n recoils from the stern domineering voice, it puts fear into his heart, body, and soul all at once. The poor male shakes where he was trapped as Zhongli closes in, but he doesn't get any closer when Xiao and Rubedo manage to tackle the Ex Geo Archon away from the almighty.
"What are you doing Xiao?!"

"Protecting his grace!"

"You are blind! That man isn't the holy one!"As Zhongli and Xiao fight polearm to polearm, Rubedo tries to figure out a way to free M/n but nothing was working, there wasn't a weak point that the male could expose. At that moment he glances up and catches a glimpse of the terror in M/n's eyes. Full of desperation, Rubedo stabs his sword into the shield over and over until finally it breaks! The sound of it breaking catches Zhongli's ears and his focus shifts from the exhausted Adaptus to the two behind him. At breakneck speed, Zhongli charged straight for Rubedo. M/n sees this and pushes the blondie back only to receive a slash on his right eye.

M/n screams in agony now clutching his eye. Applying as much pressure as he could, he managed to keep the blood from flowing immediately.
"I can't let you get hurt, Rubee... I'm sorry.."

"Your grace-!!"Rubedo's body falls through a portal sending him somewhere safe. M/n's hand trembles as his sight blur.
"I don't see how they couldn't kill you in Mondstadt but your falsity ends here."He couldn't run as Zhongli; an Archon he liked was getting ready to strike him down. M/n shuts his eyes fearing that this would be his last moment but... Nothing came no pain just wind. When he opens his left eye, the Inn was far below him and the sound of a bird from above catches his attention before he faints from shock and pain.

 When he opens his left eye, the Inn was far below him and the sound of a bird from above catches his attention before he faints from shock and pain