XII

Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Something had occurred to M/n one night before he dozed off, what you may ask? The "time" he fell into Genshin

Something had occurred to M/n one night before he dozed off, what you may ask? The "time" he fell into Genshin. He had played up until the most recent Archon quest but for some reason, he fell into the world mere months before La Signora and Scaramouche went to Inazuma. He was worried that La Signora would die again and he couldn't accept that line of faith.
"Rosalyne!"

"Afternoon, your grace."

"When are you leaving for Inazuma with Scaramouche?!"This puzzles the woman for a short moment, when did she tell M/n that she was going to Inazuma and why would Scaramouche be going with her?
"In a month or so. Is something wrong, your grace?"

"....I...When you go... Please take this with you and be safe."M/n quickly ties a beautiful bracelet around La Signora's wrist with shaking hands. He knew that her main mission was to get the Gnosis but he would prefer that Scaramouche got it and instead of running away with it, find La Signora and they both return home safely but... Something in his heart said it wouldn't be that easy.
"If you can't find the Gnosis, find Scaramouche and both of you have come back safely, okay?"

"Of course your grace...But why would Scaramouche tag along with me to Inazuma?"

"That I can't tell you right now but trust me."La Signora smiles Sweetly at the man before her then gently pats his head, of all the fauti women, she was always M/n's favorite.
"Ah, the others are waiting for us in the garden with tea and snacks. Pantalone hired some famous pastry chef from Fontaine."

"Really? I can't wait!! Oh let's hurry!!"M/n takes La Signora by the hand and pulls her along excitedly down the hall and passes all the staff who bow politely and chuckle at the joyful atmosphere brought along the way.
"Sorry if we're late!"

"No need to apologies your grace, we'll wait till the end of the earth for you."Dottore voices after taking a sip of the tea made for the occasion. One thing everyone took notice of is that M/n managed to get everyone to tolerate each other's company for an extended period. Usually, Sandrone would have attempted to harm Tartaglia or Dottore when near them for too long, Colombiana and Pantalone didn't always see eye to eye, and Tartaglia would either try to fight Capitano or Arlecchino at any given time but right now, everyone was calm.
"Your grace, I knew that outfit would look stunning on you~"

"Sandrone bought this outfit for me! Anyway, how is everyone?"One by one everyone detail their day before they gathered to spend time with M/n and it was strange to them how attentive the holy figure was to them and all the others in the palace

"Your grace...Are you used to closely caring for others?"

"Of course I am! I shouldn't be the only one who receives kindness. The world functions better when we all spread love and kindness...or at least it should.."He suddenly felt choked by his words towards the end. Though he was able to overcome a bit of his fear of dealing with those of larger size, he still couldn't forget nor shake away his experience from before. His views of the world changed, and it made him uncomfortable for a moment.
"....I...Sorry I didn't mean to drag the mood down.."

"You could never, your grace."

"Remember what Capitano said, all scars will heal with time. You shouldn't rush through your trauma."Colombiana takes M/n by the hands and places a kiss on them with a smile.
"Your grace, you still have a long way to true recovery, we're all here for you."Tartaglia drops his hand gently onto M/n's lush white hair, giving it a light ruffle.
"Mondstadt and Liyue will pay for their crimes. Allow your most loyal vessels to inactive vengeance against them. I'll even experiment on those disgusting excuses of Archons."

"I'll even fund those experiments with glee. I'll even go as far as to say there's no budget."Dottore and Pantalone smile brightly much to M/n's surprise, especially because of what they're talking about.
"They'll be excellent puppets.."

"For once I agree with you Scaramouche."
It was clear to M/n now, all the people present were prepared to make all of Teyvat bow at his feet be it by choice or force.

"It was clear to M/n now, all the people present were prepared to make all of Teyvat bow at his feet be it by choice or force