XX

Dʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ

M/n has been a bit

M/n has been a bit... Preoccupied as of late and no one could understand why but that didn't stop Pantalone from seeking the male out to see what was the matter. On his way to the garden, he held cake and tea for the holy one in hopes to brighten up his mood.
"Your grace– Is that mora?"

"Ack! Oh no, you ruined your surprise."M/n whined with a bit of a pout and Karkata seemed to mimic M/n in its way. Pantalone chuckles lightly, happy to be spoiled by the holy figure.
"So this is what you've been up to, how are you doing that?"

"I'm able to use any element I want after touching a Gnosis! So I took the Geo Gnosis and started making Mora for you so you don't have to worry about lacking funds when the time comes."

"You are truly too kind to a man like me, your grace. Thank you."Pantalone muses while grabbing a few locks of M/n's now gold hair and bringing it to his lips.
"I'm just happy I can help you...Hey, can I share something with you?"

"I'm here to listen."

"I had a dream about my past here in Teyvat... However, when I saw my reflection I was older and more mature looking than now. I knew the Geo Archon before he became such. In his years as Morax. Such a hand full that even now it gives me a headache just thinking about it."M/n places the Gnosis on the table and takes a sip of tea.
"It's strange how some temples have a young version of me except for the one in Liyue and Mondstadt. I only know this thanks to Aether. Meaning that they believe that I would return as I once was instead of who I am now. Which also means younger Archons have never seen me before."

"But that doesn't excuse what they did to you."

"Of course it doesn't! As if I would blindly forgive them anymore. I plan to punish them for their crimes... Anyway! I heard you made a fuss about Dottore's office space!"

"Did I now..."Pantalone's eye twitched, he automatically knew that the crazy doctor lied to the holy figure but he decided to play along for the time being to save face.

✴️✴️✴️

Eventually, M/n fell asleep in the garden leaning against Karkata. Pantalone drapes his coat over M/n in case the male would get cold at any moment and sighs blissfully as he goes back to sipping on some tea.
"Dreams of the past... Could it be because you're connecting to the Gnosis?"He picks up a piece of Mora and looks it over, it was identical to the Mora Morax created.
"So this must have been your design and Rex lapis took it from there. So could that mean that Wine was adapted from you as well?"The rich male ponders on his memory of the book, it details that the holy creator gave each Nation something tailored to it. Contracts and the distribution of Mora from Liyue, Wine, and freedom from Mondstadt, Sakura, and the Kitsune from Inazuma, and Knowledge and wisdom from Sumeru.

Just as Pantalone glances over at M/n, he could see the male's face scrunch up.
"Mmm, stop... Barbados or...or Morax will throw another...hmm.."

"Must be a vivid dream. His grace is so cute~" Pantalone takes a seat behind M/n; who was sitting in the grass sleeping against Karkata and pulls the male into his lap for a better and more comfortable slumber. Karakata perks up for a moment when this shift of motion happens.
"Don't worry Kara, he's still asleep. I'm just making sure he's comfortable, hm I might just doze off myself since the climate of the garden is controlled."Karakata settles down once again and allows Pantalone to lean on its leg as it did for M/n. Pantalone hums lightly while rubbing M/n's back, and soon he lulls himself to sleep.
"Your grace-Oh!"The Tsaritsa giggles at the sight before her, she's never known Pantalone to be one to sit in the grass before, until now that is.
"So cute~"