110. Queen

Tyrion walked through Kings Landing walked through the Capital to see all the chared dead people their bodies scattered everywhere little fires still burning all the damage Daenerys had done.

Mabel would hate to see this, she would be sick to her stomach, to see what Daenerys did to so many innocent people. Tyrion was very grateful that Mabel was back at winterfell, far, far away from all of this death and madness. Now he just had to survive long enough to get back to her and Tilly.

Tyrion went to see if his family had survived. If they had escaped like he hoped but he saw jaimes golden hand sticking out from under the rubble. He pulled the bricks aside to see his brother and his sister dead underneath. He knew cersei was awful. But he wept for his family anyways.

The Dothraki cheered as Daenerys flew overhead. The city had surrendered and she burned them all to the ground innocent or guilty they all died burned to nothing, any survivors were killed by the unsullied or Dothraki.

'You gave me the seven kingdoms!' Daenerys finished the dorthraki went wild. She spoke to her army.

'Will you break the wheel with me?' She questioned

The unsullied and the Dothraki were going crazy with excitement she had said some thing some thing the Starks and the Lannister's couldn't understand but they were excited they were happy about her destroying the city killing all of its people. Tyrion walked cautiously towards her

'You freed your brother. You committed treason.'

'I freed my brother' he agreed 'and you slaughtered the city' He took off his pin, his hand of the queen pin and threw it down the steps. All went deadly silent except for the crackle of fire still burning in the distance.

'Take him' she told her unsullied. He went with them willingly.

Jon watched Daenerys go only to see Arya walking up to him.

"What are you doing here?'

'I came to kill cersei, Daenerys dragons got to her first.' Arya remarked.

'She is the queen.' Jon said but his voice was miserable and weak as he said it. She had done so much bad all for the sake of a crown.

'No Jon. She's not.' Arya told him.

'Arya-'

'I know a killer when I see one.'

+++++

'Did you bring any wine?'

'No' jon told him.

'Well... thank you for coming to see me. Our queen doesn't keep prisoners for long. I suppose there's a crude kind of justice, I betrayed my closest friend and watched him burn now Daenerys is going to turn me to ashes...' tyrion told him. 'It just occurred to me I'm talking to the only man alive that knows where I'm going. So is there life after death?'

'Not that I've seen' jon told him

'I should be thankful that it's the best I could hope for, I strangled my lover, I shot my father with a crossbow and I betrayed my queen.' tyrion reminded him

'You didn't'

'I did. And I would do it again now that I've seen what I've seen I chose my fate... the people of Kings Landing did not.' Tyrion reminded him.

'I cannot justify what happened I won't try' Jon told him 'but the war is over now'

'Is it? When you heard her talking to her soldiers did she sound like someone who is done fighting?' Tyrion asked he stood up 'she liberated the people from slavers bay, she liberated the people of kings landing she will go on liberating until the people of the world are free. And she rules through the ashes of all of it.'