37. Every inch

When Shae came in the next morning Tyrion was nowhere is sight, she checked the bed to see no blood and Sansa although disgusted seemed fine. But where was Tyrion?

Mabel woke with an arm over her hip. She wasn't that drunk. She turned to see Tyrion snoring lightly next to her and laugh escaped her lips. Her ran her fingers through his hair and he smiled leaning into her.

'what are you doing here?' Mabel coed as he pulled her closer.

'I don't know what you mean.' Tyrion said eyes stilled closed running a hand up and down her hip, her nightdress crinkling under his touch.

'You are a married man now Tyrion.' Mabel reminded him and Tyrions face scrunched up. 'did you run away from her last night?" Mabel questioned.

"I did not run, I'm not a fast runner. I walked here after delivering her to her room and stumbled my way to you.' Finally he opened his eyes to see a smile on mabels face. 'you looked like you were having fun yesterday.' Tyrion remarked inching closer.

"I was.' She agreed. 'Garlan says the only way for me to stop thinking it to fill me with wine until my head spins as fast as Tilly on the dance floor.' She remarked.

'good brother.' Tyrion said his lips grazing hers.

'You shouldn't be here.' She said softly.

'I know.' He admitted. 'but here I am.' He ran a hand over her cheek. 'do you want me to leave?'

'No.' she admitted. Closing the distance as her lips met his, melding together, she pulled away only to nuzzle into his neck he held her close as she fell back asleep.

When Mabel woke up Tyrion was gone she supposed it was just a dream and probably for the best. He was married and her reputation was already hell, she didn't need to add mistress to the long list of disappointments. She got ready for the day getting Tilly dressed, Tilly was eating at the table, she had jam on her nose and was trying to feed some toast to her dolly.

"Dolly doesn't like jam,' Mabel said softly. 'Try grapes.' Less of a mess to clean, mabel thought.

'O-tay,' she agreed as Mabel wiped Tilly's face.

'Keep eating,' Mabel requested as she heard a small knock at the door.

'O-tay,' she agreed.

'Tyrion? What are you-' he grabbed her hand and pushed her into the room sealing the door behind him.

"TT!' tilly said happily waving at him.

'Hello my dear.' He moved to tilly, kissing her cheek. 'you looked so beautiful like a princess yesterday.' He told her

'tyrion you are married.' Mabel reminded him.

'I don't love her I don't want her.' Tyrion told her. 'she doesn't want me.'

'Still...'

'still I love you.' Tyrion told her confidently. Pulling her down to him a hand wrapped around her neck keeping her lips on him. His hands pulling at the strings of her dress, lips and teeth biting and sucking at her neck. A little moan escaped her lips. Before she saw tilly sitting and eating, ignoring them yes but-'

'Mama is going to play a game with TT,' Tyrion told Tilly, sensing Mabel's hesitation.

'I play?'

"No, its a grown up game but if you eat all your food,' Tyrion said tugging her dress down her hips. 'then we will play a different game in the garden.' Tyrion offered bringing his mouth to Mabel's breast.

'O-tay!" she said happily.

'Okay,' Mabel agreed breathlessly.

Moving to the bed he grabbed her ass and shoved his mouth between her legs, desperate to taste her because she tastes so fucking good. She moaned too loudly and covers her own mouth, using her free hand to grab a handful of his hair, guiding him the way she liked it. She pushed him back and returns to her straddling position, pulling his shirt off, so their bare chests can touch. Her soft, warm skin presses against his as he wrapped his arms, grabbing at her waist and breast, guiding her up and down his length over and over again. He pulled her into him as deep as she can go, feeling her body shudder. She kissed his lips and bites his jaw, moving down his throat, and then bites into his collarbone. She pulsed against his and he pulled back on her hair, exposing her throat and breasts to his mouth.

Tyrion kissed down the tops of her tits, putting her nipples in his mouth one at a time, sucking and nibbling. She feels so good, he couldn't get enough of her. He didn't want this to end but he couldn't slow it down. It's a frenzy. He found solace in knowing he would have more of these moments with her, more time with her—getting to know her, exploring her body and her mind. Because he was desperate to know everything, ask everything, explore every inch of her.