95. Very Tyrell

Tyrion kissed mabels neck as they sailed to the wall to meet up with the crew that had been sent on a white walker hunt. Mabel and Tyrion didn't leave their cabin much on the journey. But when they did, their night was consumed by the stars. Tilly was so distracted by the dragons that their nightly star stories had diminished and with Willas gone, Mabel was missing her brother and the best way to be closer to him was through the stars. Tilly held her star toy from tyrion above her turning it back and forth on its points. After all they had been through her dolls and star toy survived. It made mabel laugh but she was grateful that Tolly had some consistency in this crazy world.

Mabel remembered telling tilly that when you die you become a star. Now realistically Mabel knew that was not true but she let herself imagine that Willas and Garlan were watching out for her still.

'Perseus had to pluck a flower for his Andromeda,  the Rosette Nebula, so named for its resemblance to the many-petalled flower of blushing love. Located in the constellation of Monoceros otherwise known as unicorn,' Mabel told them as Tilly neighed like a horse.  'Light-years from Earth, the multipart emission nebula is also an active stellar nursery. At its core is an open cluster of young stars whose winds and radiation are sculpting the nebula's complex petals.'

'Sky flower!" Tilly declared

'Yep and Tilly Ro-'

'ROSE!" Tilly declared happily.

'There is a Galactic rose When galaxies veer too close to each other, their mutual gravitational pulls drag at their shapes, pulling them out of true. Cant be seen with the naked eye unfortunately.

'Can we be naked?"" Tyrion countered making Mabel laugh. 'I think we will have to test that.'

'Oh yes.' Mabel agreed laughing.

'It is very Tyrell.' Tyrion remarked.

'Yes I thought so.' Mabel agreed.

"Better than the lion star.' Tyrion recalled as Mabel tipped her head into him as they lay on the deck staring up at the stars. 'Killing lions...' Tyrion muttered. 'yours is plucking a flower for a beautiful maiden.'

'Your point?" she mused and he kissed her.

+

'how you doing thoros?' Beric questioned, he looked back at his friend, he was pale, and shaking with the cold but he offered him a smile.

The army of the dead stood there like statues waiting for their moment to attack for hours and hours the sun had disappeared from the sky the only sound of the wind whipping through the breeze and the white walker they had captured at their feet thrashing and whining complaining.

Morning came and they were all still trapped the white walkers still surrounding them they hadn't moved from the spot, the white walker they had trapped still grumbling and complaining Sandor kicked him to shut him up and he hissed a complaint.

'Thoros? Thoros...' beric questioned He was frozen white as snow he died from the bear attack wound.

'I would say it was a better way to go' sandor remarked pulling his ale from thoros's belt, drinking it down.

'Lord of light show us the way come to us in the darkness and lead your servant to the light.' Beric said saying a prayer over Thoros. Jon took the ale from Sandor and poured the rest over Thoros his body.

'We have to burn him' jon declared

'Perhaps Lord of light can give us some fire?' tormond asked beric. Beric set his sword aflame and set thoros's body on fire. Sandor turned away from the flame as Thoros burned.

'When you killed the white walker almost all the dead that followed it fell... why?' Mormont asked jon

'Maybe he was the one that turned them?' jon pondered.

'Maybe if we go for the walkers we will stand a chance?' mormont suggested

'No we need to take him with us, we need to take him to dragon stone, Daenerys is our only chance.' Jon pointed to the captured white walker.

'There is another chance if we kill him if we kill the knight king we killed them all.' Sandor suggested. The night king stared down at them, unmoving.

'The Lord brought you back, the Lord brought me back, did he do it to watch his freeze to death?' Beric asked jon.

'Careful Beric you lost your priest this is your last life' Sandor told him.

'The lord of light will guide us-' beric always the faithful servant.

'Everyone I've ever met has been a cunt. I don't see why the Lord of light would be any different.' Sandor told him, they stare down the night king he stood on the top perched high about everyone else watching them, waiting to attack. Sandor started throwing stones at the White Walkers hit one in the face

'Dumb cunt' he said throwing another, he threw another stone but it stayed on the surface on the ice, the ice didn't break, the walkers noticed. 'oh fuck' he said as the ones started to move closer to him a single white walker walking across the ice and then more started to walk seeing it was safe their swords and boots dragging across the ground.

Beric lite his sword quickly as they prepared. They were coming.  They prepared for the worst. Swords and daggers and hammers and axes all being swung through the air all killing the white walkers Beric set his sword aflame again slicing them through the heart or their lack of heart. They were getting closer there was too many of them they were gonna die, too damn many. Closer and closer they got the harder they swung the harder they fight the smaller their little island of sanctuary became. The white walkers were getting the upper hand crashing down on top of them.

'Fall back' Jon shouted 'fall back' but where were they to fall back to? They were surrounded.

Tormond was being toppled. White walkers fell into a hole in the ice and where trying to drag him under. Sandor saved him killing the walkers and pulling tormund up. They lost a few men pulled under by the walkers eating them alive. They were going to die. Their spot of safety was gone. Jorah was back to back with Beric, swinging flaming blades into walkers but there were to many. For every walker they took down, it seemed another hundred appeared.

++

Then fire rained down from the sky. Daenerys. The mother of dragons had arrived. She gave them a circle of protection with the fire, her dragons killing walkers around them. She offered jon a hand but he needed to kill more of them. They were not stopping.

The night king approached as the rest of the men got on the dragon. They took their captive white walker pulling him up as well. The dragons scales radiated warmth. The night king readied his spear and launched it at one of the dragons, the dragon collapsed to the ground disappearing in the water. Dany watched her child fall. Her other two dragons screaming out for their brother.

+

Jons clothing was peeled from his body. Crunching and breaking as the frozen clothing was removed.

'Im sorry' jon said when he woke up 'im so sorry-' he told danny

'The dragons are my children the only children I will ever have. we are going to destroy the night king and his army, we will do it together do you have my word.' Danny told him

'Danny I'm sorry about your dragon.' Jon told her softly.

'the last person to call me danny was my brother, perhaps a different nickname...' she said softly.

'how about My queen.' Jon told her confidently.