81. Olenna

'Grandmother!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Oh my sweet girl, here you are.' Olenna said hugging her tight.

'Garlan?'

"No.' Olenna answered solemnly. Mabels heart broke again. For a spilt second she thought that maybe, maybe he was alive if her grandmother was alive somehow.

'How are you alive?'

'Margaery sent me away before the trial. Willas sends his love...'

'He is alright?" Mabel felt a happy breath fill her lungs. Her willas, after this was done and over she would have to go to high garden see him again.

'He is, he was...' Olenna admitted.

'what do you mean?' mabel asked her smile faltering.

'Lannister red coats were coming to high garden I saw them as I was departing.' Olenna told her. 'I don't know what they were after but-'

'No,' Mabel whimpered. 'no, grandmother, no, no, please.' Mabel shook her head.

'I don't know, but he loved you and Matilda so much.' Olenna told her and tears filled mabels eyes.

'I'm going to kill Cersei myself.' Mabel said through gritted teeth.

"You have to be smart, you still have your little one to worry about.' Olenna reminded her and Mabel sucked in a pained breath nodding as she felt little hands wrap around her legs. 'oh my... Matilda.' Olenna said looking down as Tilly clung to Mabel's leg.

'Tilly you remember great grandma?' Mabel encouraged wiping at her tears.

"Hello my dear.' Olenna coed down to her but Tilly clung to Mabel burying her face in Mabel's dress.

'what are you doing here?" Mabel questioned.

'I am here to speak to the dragon queen.' Olenna told her. 'what are you doing here?" she countered.

'I ran with Tyrion, we met her in Meereen and she made Tyrion her hand of the queen.' Mabel remarked. 'we have been through a lot together.' Mabel informed her.

"You love the little lion.' Olenna remarked.

"I do.' Mabel confirmed. 'I wouldn't have followed him around the world if I didn't.'

'And he loves you?'

"I do.' Tyrion confirmed coming up behind them Tilly ran to him hugging him tight. 'Both of them.' Tyrion told her. 'Please, this way.' Tyrion told Olenna. 'she is waiting.'

++

'We should hit Kings Landing hard with the dragons it will fall in the day!' yara declared

'With the dragons thousands will die in the fire war' Tyrion told her

'It's called war!' oberyns mistress Ellaria said.

'We don't poison little girls here either...' Tyrion added. 'marcella was innocent' he still couldn't get over the fact that this woman killed his niece, Marcella was a sweet kind girl and it was his fucking fault. He was the one that sent her away to form a union between them and dorne... if had hadn't Marcella would most likely be alive right now... perhaps death was a mercy to living in this war, this game.

'there are no innocent Lannister's!' she stared down at him, 'my greatest regret was the oberyn died fighting for you!' she screamed. Mabel grabbed the collar of Tyrion's shirt pulling him away from Ellaria just the slightest, she didn't like the look of vengeance in her eyes.

'That is enough!' danny demanded. 'tyrion is hand of the queen you will treat him with respect!' Danny said silencing them 'I am not here to be queen of the ashes' she said looking to Tyrion.

'That's very nice to hear of course I can't remember a queen who's better loved than my granddaughter' olenna said 'the common people loved her the nobles loved her and what is left of her now?' Olenna added 'ashes. Commoners, nobles they're all just children really they won't obey you unless they fear you.' She told danny.

'They did enjoy her performance.' Mabel agreed and Olenna stared back at her slightly bitter.

'I'm grateful to you, to all of you, for your council you've chose to follow me but I will not attack Kings Landing. WE will not attack kings landing.' Danny told them confidently.

'then how do you intend to take the iron throne?' Olenna questioned.

'We will lay siege on all sides they will be surrounded and cersei will have no food for her people.' Danny said.

'But we won't use Dothraki and unsullied cersei will try to appeal to their loyalty their love for their country if we siege the city before us we prove her point the army should be Westeroses.' Tyrion went on moving around the map.

'Our army should be Westeroses and I'm assuming we are providing the westeroses?' Ellaria questioned bitterly her arms crossed over her chest. Tyrion looked at the map, the chess pieces beautifully scattered around Kings Landing

'Lady Greyjoy will escort you home and her iron fleet will bring the Dornish fleet up to the capital to great kingdoms united again cersei.' Tyrion went on moving the pieces.

'So your master plan is to use our armies. Why did you bother to bring your own?' Olenna asked incredulously.

'for decades house Lannister has been a true power and the seat of that power is Casterly rock,' Tyrion went on. 'gray worm and unsullied will take the rock' he knocked over the lion sitting on the map at the rock. Everyone nodded thinking over his plan this could actually work

'Do I have your support?' Danny asked looking around the group of women. All women leaders. Neely liked that. the rightful queen of the iron fleet, the wanna be queen of dorne and basically the boss of high garden.

'you have mine.' Yara spoke up.

'Dorne is with you your grace.' Ellaria said.

Olenna nodded in agreement

'Thank you all' Danny said. 'lady Olenna may I speak with you alone?' Everyone cleared out.

++

'I want you to swear allegiance to Cersei and I want you to help me destroy her enemies.' Jaime declared.

'All her enemies.'

'Including Olenna Tyrell.'

'I'm a Tarly.'

'That name means something.'

'We're not oathbreakers. We're not schemers. We don't stab our rivals in the back or cut their throats at weddings. I swore an oath to House Tyrell.'

'You swore an oath to the crown as well, Lord Tarly. I've known Olenna since I was a child. She was a great woman once. Now she's broken. She wants revenge so badly, she brought the Dothraki to our shores. The Dothraki in Westeros for the first time in history. I know you don't like my sister, but you have to make a choice. Do you fight with us or with foreign savages and eunuchs? When the war is won, the queen will need a new Warden of the South. I can think of no better man than Randyll Tarly.' Jaime told him.