7. Lust got the better of me

'Cersei must have great trust in you allowing you into her chamber during the hour of the wolf,' Tyrion questioned.

'the Queen regent has a great many responsibilities she often works from dust till dawn,' Lancel told him

'She must be glad to have you helping her from dusk till dawn.' Tyrion walked past him smelling his sisters fragrance on lancel. 'lavender oil always was Cersei's favorite. Lavender oil even as a girl... tell me did Cersei tell you of her plans before or after she took you to her bed?'

'What?'

'Nothing to say? no more warnings for me?' Tyrion questioned.

'You will withdraw these filthy accusations,' Lancel said reaching for his blade but Tyrion stood unfazed.

''Have you ever wondered what king Joffrey will have to say when he finds out you've been bedding his mother?' Tyrion questioned.

'It's not my fault-' lancel began.

'Did she take you against your will? Can you not defend yourself knight?' Tyrion spat.

'Your father was here, when I was named Squier he told me to obey her in everything!' Lancel told Tyrion anxiously.

'Did he tell you to fuck her too?' Tyrion questioned.

'I only meant I did as I was bid.' Lancel said desperately.

'Every moment... is that what you expect me to believe? You call knighthood my sister spreading open her legs for you at night,' Tyrion laughed out. 'oh yes it must've been terrible... Wait here the king want to hear this.' Tyrion insisted, walking off.

'No!' lancel pleaded, 'my Lord I beg of you!' he said dropping to his knees

'Save it for Joffrey loves a good grovel,' Tyrion informed him.

'It was your sister's bidding, the queen. I will stop.' Lancel told him.

'No I think not.' Tyrion told him, 'you are weak and weak men don't stop, they kept going for fear of losing their heads.'

'My Lord?' lancel questioned.

'You heard me. My father told you to stay close to her side, keep her trust, pleasure her whenever she requires, no one ever need to know... as long as you keep favor with me. I want to know what cersei's doing. Where she goes. Who she sees. What they talk of, everything. And you will tell me.' Tyrion told him.

'yes my lord I will I swear it, as you command.' Lancel agreed.

'Rise rise!' Tyrion said clapping 'lets drink to our understanding, oh... you don't have a cup.' Tyrion looked to the glass. 'Oh well. Smile cousin my sister is a beautiful woman and it's all for the good of the realm.' tyrion said closing the door on him 'go back and tell her that I beg her forgiveness but I want no more conflict between us hence forth I shall do nothing without her consent.' Tyrion told him.

'Her demands?' lancel questioned cautiously.

'Oh yes Pycelle will be released in the morning. I will allow her to keep them as a pet if she wants but I will not have him on the council. I could swear that I did not harm a single hair on his head but... That would not be strictly speaking true.' tyrion said shutting the door.

+++

'Hello Lord Baelish.' Mabel said politely as he approached.

'Hello lady Mabel, lady Matilda.'

'ME!" Tilly said giggling.

'Yes you, can you say hello?" Mabel questioned, Tilly stared up at Petyr as he knelt down to them. Tilly buried her face in Mabels chest. 'she gets shy around new people.' Mabel told him strong her daughter hair. 'Lord Baelish is a friend love, you can say hi to mommy's friends.' Mabel encouraged. Tilly looked up to petyr hesitantly.

"Hi,' she said softly and went back to hiding her face.

'Sorry,' Mabel said softly.

'Completely understandable.' Petyr told her picking up the doll laying on the ground. 'Is this ours?' he questioned softly. He had always wanted children, with Catelyn but that was seeming less and less likely as time went on. Petyr did wonder what an unwed woman with a bastard child was doing here instead of hiding away like most high born disgraces but Mabel didn't seem the type. From what he had seen of her she was sweet but didn't show much attention to the soldiers, she didn't wear clothing that screamed I want to fuck like her sister and she spent more time looking up at the stars then talking with anyone except her daughter.

"You are an interesting woman, my lady.' Petyr remarked, he hesitated before sitting down on the ground across from her.

'Am I?' She questioned knowing where this was going.

'Yes, you are superbly beautiful yet you are unwed, the eldest yet your sister was given to the king.' Petyr told her and Mabel looked away from Tilly a bit shocked.

'Superbly beautiful...' mabel repeated. 'I know you are lying now.' Mabel told him. No one thought her special.

'It is true,' Petyr assured.

'I have Tilly, I am not pure like Margaery.' Mabel said simply. 'My lust got the better of me.' she said almost robotically. As if she had been saying it since Tilly was born petyr remarked.

'Is she though?' Petyr questioned and Mabel's eyes drifted back up to the stars.

'Well I would certainly hope not, not after her marriage to the king.' Mabel said distractedly. 'Was there something I could do for you lord Baelish?'

'No,' he said standing up. 'just thought you looked lonely.' Petyr remarked.

'thank you for your consideration, I am perfectly fine.' Mabel assured. Petyr looked over Tilly one more time before heading off.

'Bed time little miss.' Mabel said picking her up.

'No no,' Tilly said giving Mabel her best pout.

'Yes yes its late.' Mabel told her.

'Stars.' Tilly told her and Tilly knew that if she asked for a story about the stars that Mabel would let her stay up.

'One story.' Mabel informed her.

'One.' Tilly agreed holding up one finger.