Chapter 35

-end of July-
-few weeks later-
-Stella is 21 weeks-
-Brett is 27 weeks-
-Danielle is 4 months old-
-Bella is almost 1 year 2 months old-

~Stella's POV~
It's about 10pm. Kelly's out with Casey at Molly's and I'm just hanging out in bed, about to go to sleep. Bella was sleeping. These past few days have been off. I keep seeing things and hearing sounds. But Kelly doesn't believe me and looks at me like I'm crazy when I talk about it. I've also felt off. I've gotten so many migraines and I've been so cold lately.

It was freezing in our bedroom. But whenever I tell Kelly that it's cold, he always tells me that it's not.
I've been contemplating all the options that this could be. My head. Nightmares. I'm going insane. Ghosts.

But I feel like the last one is a stretch. I mean, our apartment being haunted? That sounds like something out of a movie. I've been debating on talking to anyone about this. Kelly already thinks I'm loosing my mind. And I feel like I am sometimes. It's been going on for a few weeks now. And I know if I tell Gabby or Brett, they'll think the same.

I'm supposed to get an email tomorrow morning about the blood work.
There was an issue at the lab so they had to retake my blood work at my 20 week appointment last week. We tried seeing the genders last week on the ultrasound, but the twins were moving too much and blocking what we were trying to see.

I can completely tell the difference between the pregnancies. With Bella's, I was much smaller, I was way less sick, and I actually had more energy. This one, my stomach is huge at 21 weeks, I'm always feeling sick (but that could just be from everything that's been going on lately), and I have no energy.

I've been feeling the twins kicking, and it's insane how much more movement I've been feeling compared to when Bella was still in my stomach.

I was just laying in bed. I didn't want to go to bed until Kelly came home. I was texting him.

Stella: hey baby. Are you coming home soon?
Kelly: I'm not sure, me and the guys are just talking.
Stella: oh ok. Do you think you can come home soon?
Kelly: baby just go to sleep. You don't have to wait for me.

Stella: please? I don't want to go to bed without you here.
Kelly: are you feeling ok?
Stella: you already know that answer.
Kelly: I'll try to leave here in like 20 minutes.

Stella: ok, thank you.
Kelly: yea of course. Just try and sleep.
Stella: I can try. Love you, see you soon.
Kelly: love you too.

When we stopped texting, I put my phone on my nightstand to charge. I looked at the doorway of my room. Where I saw that figure a few weeks ago. I haven't seen it since. The lights were dimmed in our bedroom, not fully off.

I stayed awake, but exhausted, laying in bed. Waiting for Kelly to come home. At around 10:45, I heard some noise. I sat up in the bed. Then Kelly appeared in our room.
"Hey babe... I told you to just sleep... you didn't have to wait for me." He told me, coming over and giving me a kiss.

"Yea I know... I just couldn't..." I said.
I rubbed my face and yawned. Kelly looked at me and stroked my hair.
"Well, now that I'm home... let me just get ready for bed and we can sleep. Ok?" He asked me.

I nodded my head and hugged him.
"Thank you for coming home... Did I ruin your night?.." I asked him.
"What? No.. not at all... it's ok.. you're more important.." he kissed my forehead.

He got ready for bed and laid in bed with me. We laid facing each other as he stroked my hair.
"You know tomorrow, we get to find out the genders of these two.." I smiled, putting my hand on my stomach.
"Yea... that email will tell us everything... what do you think they'll be?" He asked me.