29 Return of the Evil

Comenzar desde el principio

The next second, she received a call from Aman. She attended it. Before Khushi said anything,

"Khushi, Shyam is back.... You should be more careful" Aman said.

"But how do you know his arrival?"

"Just now, Hari Prakash called me and said that"

"Were you on HPji's call?"

"Yes... I already instructed him to be careful. He will help you if needed. Don't hesitate to call me anytime"

"Ok, Bhai. Don't worry, I will keep an eye on him without his knowledge. He should not know that we are aware of his real face. And most probably, he should not get to know about the treatment method I'm giving to Arnavji, no matter what. I'm going to hide all the medicine somewhere carefully. Jeejaji should not see them. As of now, he is blank... he will try to know the exact cause of Arnavji's recovery. However, he will try to stop me and will do something with the doctor. You just keep an eye on the Doctor, Bhai"

Khushi didn't get a reply from Aman. There was a deep silence on the other side.

"Aman, Bhai, are you there?"

"Mmm... what to say, Khushi... was about to instruct you to be careful but you are so faster that me in deciding what to do. Well done, Khushi"

"What to do Bhai? After all, this is the matter of Arnavji"

"I thought you would be nervous because of Shyam's coming back" Aman smiled.

"Of course, I'm a little nervous but I should not let my fear overpower my confidence. This is the time to act cautiously instead of being scared. He can do anything to Arnavji only after knocking me down. I will see what he will do to my Arnavji..." she said confidently.

Aman was amazed seeing her confidence level.

"You are a really ASR material, Khushi. Let me know when the doctor is going to come to RM."

"Ok, Bhai"

"Take care..."

"Bye"

Khushi disconnected the call and sat next to Arnav who was sleeping on his stomach. She caressed his hair lovingly. Poor him, how hard his life had been...! Being a multi-millionaire, he has earned enemies even in his own family. Pushing him into the muddle, his enemies made him a mental disorder patient.

"Hey, Devi Maiya, give me strength to protect Arnavji from all the odds that are waiting to smack us down. Show his enemies that justice will always win. Nothing should happen to Arnavji, Devi Maiya" She prayed to DM wholeheartedly.

She removed the medicines from the cupboard and arranged them on the dressing table's lowermost shelf. She made sure that there was no trace of any medicine. She came to the bed and sat next to Arnav again.

Arnav woke up from his sleep. He became joyful, seeing Khushi with him. He shifted his head from the pillow to her lap and circled her waist.

"Arnavji, go and brush your teeth. I will make you take a head bath and will trim your beard too" She didn't want Shyam to see the oil on his head that she applied last night.

"Mmm"

"Go, Arnavji"

Arnav sat on the bed and dropped his head on her shoulder, feeling sleepy. Don't know why Khushi felt to embrace him close to her chest. Her hands raised up and she cuddled him protectively. Arnav moved close to her and he too hugged her. Closing her eyes, she felt the warmth of his hug.

"Khushiiii..."

"Mmm?"

"I like when you hug me"

"I too..." her voice chocked.

"Then why don't you hug me?"

"I wanted to hug you... but you remain busy with your phone these days"

"Shall we capture photos hugging each other?" he asked breaking the hug.

Khushi chuckled painfully and nodded ok. Taking the mobile, he captured the pic. Arnav sat at the edge of the bed.

"Khushi, sit here" he tapped his thigh.

"Here?"

"Yes," he pressed his lips.

Khushi smiled and sat on his thigh, circling his neck. Arnav again clicked the pic. Khushi made a weird face that made Arnav laugh. He kissed her cheek strongly and captured that too.

"See, I captured this pic" He showed her.

"Beautiful"

"Khushi is beautiful," Arnav said.

"Ok... enough of capturing pics. Now go and take bath"

"Keep this mobile safe, Khushi"

Khushi nodded ok. She made him take a head bath and brought him downstairs to face one of the biggest enemies of their life.

No matter how many enemies we have but it's very dangerous to have an enemy at our house in the disguise of relation. But she had to face this. She could not hide Arnav from Shyam for long. She had to find a way to handle not only Shyam but also the Doctor who was the main reason for Arnav's madness.

Khushi brought Arnav to the living room. Shyam was already present there. He gulped down hard, seeing Arnav's look and he was looking so normal. Anjali, Lavanya, and Nani were looking at his face smilingly.

"Di, hold Jeejaji tight. He may faint I suppose" Lavanya said and Shyam plastered a smile.

"I can't believe this..."

"It's because of Khushi," Anjali said.

"Arnavji, see, who is here," Khushi said trying to be casual.

Arnav looked at Shyam and frowned. Arnav's next stance shocked everyone.

"I don't like him"

No doubt it annoyed Shyam like hell.

"Shyamji was the one who always kept him in the grilled room. that's why he should have told so, I suppose" Anjali said.

"Arnavji, he is our Jeejaji..."

"No, Khushi, he is a BAD VIBE," said Arnav making everyone dumbfounded, including Khushi and Shyam frustrating.

"Arnavji, let's have breakfast" she dragged him to the dining.

Others followed them but Shyam. But, Khushi kept her eyes on Shyam. As she expected, he went out of the home to make a call. Khushi gestured for HP to look after him. He nodded ok and went to overhear Shyam's talk.

HP recited to Khushi what he heard that made Khushi shocked.

"I can't believe Arnav's change. He speaks very clearly. This is not good for us. Come to RM today evening with the INJECTION."

To be continued...