I Hate Myself (Part-2)

()= Talking
("")= Thinking

Notice : The Images used in this chapter are not owened by me support the original creator on Pintrest.

_________________________________________________

Your pov :

After encountering with Milim who i now look as my little sister, we returned to the village and i went into my room and started to make a plan for leaving this village. I just can't stand it, once again in my life i have been called useless by the one's close to me. But i don't blame them, but if they don't want me then fine, i will leave this village tonight myself.

I was writing a letter to everyone of them so they can know that i left for good. While writing i didn't noticed that i was crying. Being called useless by someone you love so much hurts like hell. I thought that maybe I can become a better person in this life but it's just the same. Rimuru wanted me away just because i am weak and don't have any Magicules. Were all those promises we made to stick together side by side just a lie!?

After i finished the letter i went to take a bath and decided to take a walk around the village and i saw Milim punching someone for unknown reason. Then i find out that she did that because that guy burned Rigurds face. She then saw me and approached me, and gave me the look like she was expecting praise from me. So i started peting her head and said.

Hazen : While i do appreciate that you did that to avenge Rigurd but don't cause any more comotion ok ?

Milim : Ok, Oni-chan thanks!!

She's really like my little sister but if she found out that how weak i am in compare to her then she might hate me for acting like her big brother.

After that we went into a meeting with that guy, i mostly set on the couch right next to Milim while she was eating and i was sleeping with the night goggles that Mori nii-san gave me. But then i was awaken by Milim who told me that there is a Catastrophe class monster called the Charybdis coming towards us. So i lifted my night goggles and got ready.
I saw every one preparing for attack.
And i think its finnaly time to show my powers because this is a strong opponent.

When i got outside i saw what was coming and they looked like flying shark with a giant leader in the middle.

So i put my battle attire and got ready while Rimuru told everyone to evacuated the village and even told me to leave, but i ignored him stood there