Intresting

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov :

We get a beautiful look at Tempest where everyone was doing their daily work like always. It's been a few weeks since Tensura was revived by their Hero and former leader. All monster and humans were helping each other from time to time. Children were playing in the playground because it was holiday, so they all went to enjoy it.

Parents were not far from them, siting on the wooden benches that were placed in the playground. Benimaru can be seen doing his daily job as the leader of Tempest with his comrades helping him when needed.

Now, let's see what our little slime or should I say True Dragon doing right now. Well, we see her siting on a chair inside her office with her secretary Shion right beside her. On the other side was non other then the Loli dragonoid Milim Nava siting on another chair with a serious look on her face. Siting infront of them were both The former Monkey King, Mori Jin and the Nature Dragon, Izumi. Standing beside them was Velzerd, one of the true Dragons. And at last but not the least was Veldora standing beside the window reading a random He**ai manga with a pervert look on his face.

They were here today because they wanted Mori to explain everything about, that has been happening to Hazen. While he himself was quite shocked to see that he was still alive and even more shocked to hear that it was Hazen who brought him back. They then started their discussion as Rimuru said.

Rimuru : So, Mr. Jin, mind explaining what actually happened to Hazen ? And what is going on ?

Mori sighed thinking that he can't hide it anymore and said.

Mori : Well, first just call me Mori, no need for formalities. Second this is going to take some time so please get comfortable.

Everyone present in the room nodded as everyone put full attention to what he was going to say.

Mori then started explaining everything to them. About how he met Hazen, how he chose Hazen as his successor, how he become so strong, how he trained him, how the Limiters work, everything. But he didn't knew, to how Hazen revived him and where he is, because he can't sense him anymore. He also didn't told them about Luna, because that was sensitive topic.

Everyone present in the room, except Izumi and Mori were shocked to hear that such things even exist. Now it makes more sense to how Hazen became so powerful. But their thoughts were interrupted by Ciel who comes out of Rimuru's body catching everyones attention and said.

Ciel : That explains everything now. So all those enormous power we felt in those days was Hazen breaking his Limiter ?

Mori and Izumi both nodded together because both of them knew the reason behind that as Mori said.

Mori : Indeed, the day you felt that Omniversal threatening power was the day Hazen broke his 4th Limiter. The cause behind it, is something you don't want to know.

Izumi frowned at that as she remembered the day, when not only she lost her life but also her daughter. Speaking of which, she remembered the sword that Hazen left for their daughter. She has been taking care of it while keeping it safe for Tenshi to use when she's grown up. Tenshi was really heartbroken to hear that her father had to go away.