Meeting a slime and a dragon?

()=Talking
("")=Thinking

=======================================

Your Pov:

It's been ten days since i got reincarnated in this cave. I have been running around here and there to find the exit but no use. But i didn't stopped my training and stayed calm. I also noticed that i wasn't hungry at all. Maybe its because of that herb, i don't know.

During my time in this cave i also started to train with my Martial arts as well and was making a huge progress.

After running around for some time i saw something moving. I quickly put my gaurd up. But what i saw shocked me. It was a small blue boll of Jelly, i slowly got closer and noticed that it was actually a slime.

And then it hit me

And then it hit me...........I AM IN TENSURA UNIVERSE!!!???

(Y/N): "What the hell!!?"

Even though i haven't watched the anime, i do have seen some videos and concepts about this world and chracters on internet. So that means that slime is the protegenist Rimuru, i gauss ?

I slowly approached the slime and picked it up gently and try to talk to him.

(Y/N): Hai slime can you hear me?

No answer, i guess it can't hear me so i gently placed him back on the ground and he started to walk away and i followed him.

Then i saw him fall in a lake near by. I was about to jump to save him, but suddenly he pops out of the water and went sliding really fast. I tried to follow him but he was to fast, but i catch up to him soon and when i saw him he was talking to a Dragon who was looking really cool.

Judging by how he looks i think it's the storm dragon Veldora

Judging by how he looks i think it's the storm dragon Veldora. Then he saw me and was surprised because i was looking at him very casually and then it talked in my head in a deep voice.

Veldora: "Strange what is a human doing here?"

As he said that in my head which was really strange i noticed that the slime was also looking at me with a surprised look on his face.... ? And said.