HELL ON EARTH

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov :

Destruction was all over the place. The entire village was completely wipped out from the face of the earth leaveing countless dead bodies and few barely alive. Rimuru, Yuuki and Velzerd with others were shocked to see such small area being destroyed. Yes, small because the amount of power that was released would have erased the entire Multiverse from existence and yet only a small village and the surrounding area was destroyed.

Rimuru then told everyone to look for any survivers. She couldn't believe that the unknown force was strong enough to decrease the destruction by that margin, from a Multiverse to a small village ? How were they supposed to believe that an unknown force was able to stop that massive energy from destroying the Multiverse!? But that wasn't important right now, they need to find out who could release such monsterous power.

Rimuru had a theory but she didn't wanted to believe it to be true. Then suddenly a she heard Hinata's voice in her head through thought communication who said.

Hinata : "Lady Rimuru, please come her. You need to see this."

She nodded as she teleported to Hinata's location and saw a lady with a child who she assumed to be her son were completely uninjured. She was quite surprised to see that they didn't have any injuries at all, just some small scratches and tattered clothes. She knew that they don't have any kind of healing skill because she didn't sense it. Both of them were normal and have small amount of magic within them. She then looked at Hinata who nodded and asked the lady.

Hinata : Miss, do you know who did this and how it happened please ?

The lady nodded with a sad expression who both of them noticed as she said.

Lady : It was actually just a normal day, i was teaching my son how to cook. Everything was normal until I saw the sky turned black and a figure was flying above us. He had red horns and a devil like sharp tail. He looked like he was waiting for someone, but then he suddenly started destroying the village and started killing everyone in his path. I got scared and grabbed my son and took him to the underground basement where we kept our important tools and food for winter.

The lady stopped for a moment to let them take the information slowly then continued.

Lady : We were too scared to come out so we didn't and after sometime everything went silent. I thought that maybe everything has calmed down but then I heard someone screaming and the ground started shaking. I could easily tell that the scream was full of sadness and pain as if that individual lost something really important to him/her. We were scared as i saw the ceiling breaking apart and ground shaking. Then suddenly a huge shock wave separated us and threw us away. I lost consciousness and when I woke up everything was destroyed and i was injured as well. I slowly got up and started looking for my son and then i found him under some wooden boxes. He was barely alive as i kept him in my hands then suddenly,..... I-i-i saw him........that monster.

She then started shaking with fear as both Rimuru and Hinata got concerned and tried to confront her which worked a little. She then continued.

Lady : But then he did something i never expected, he healed us with his power. He was trying to help us. He then even bowed his head and asked for an apology. He said that he didn't wanted this, he wasn't himself. But i wasn't able to forgive him so i just told him go away and he did. That's all i know.