A Human among Demons

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel, so be careful think before you read.

______________________________________________________________________________________

In Walpurgis :

3rd pov :

We see all the demon lords siting on their respective seats as Guy's attendent started to introduce everyone there including Rimuru who has now become a demon lord.

(The masecar did happen because a certain twisted genius sealed Hinata's memories about Hazen. But this time less people died because of Hazen, who corrected the rule by telling them that they can fight humans if necessary.)

After all of them are introduced she said.

Rain : As some of you might be wondering, why there is an empty seat left here ?

Some of the demon lords were curious to this because there were only ten demon lords here, who was the new one?

Rain : Well let me inform you, this individual is not a demon lord but he is specially invited by lord Crimson here.

Now most of the demon lords were curious and quite surprised that Guy invited him, himself but he's not a demon lord ?

Rain then looks at Guy for permission who nods as she open a portal for the individual. As all the demon lords looks toward the portal as a blue hair individual comes out of it.

Rain : Behold lord Jin.

All the demon lord except Guy felt a chill go down their spine

All the demon lord except Guy felt a chill go down their spine. They could not sense his power but they could easily tell that this person is not someone to take lightly.

As Hazen walks towards his seat and set down.

Rain : With this the Walpurgis will start now.

As Guy nodded in permission, then suddenly a guy with white hair and ugly face who I would love to kick him in the nuts really hard stands up and started blaming Rimuru on how he is a danger to all of them.

Hazen may not want to be near Rimuru anymore but that doesn't mean he hates him or anything. When he heard this guy name Clayman putting all the blame on Rimuru, he instantly knew he was lying, but he doesn't reacts and waits for Rimuru to talk.

The entire time when Rimuru was explaining, Hazen was looking towards Milim worried about her but saw that she was acting to be in control of Clayman, he was quite curious to what she planned.

Timeskip has been brought to you by :