Training and new Weapon

()= Talking
("")=Thinking

============================================

Your pov:

After doing some work i decided to head in the near by forest to trian. I informed Rigurd that i will be gone to train for a while.

After reaching my destination i started streching and jumping and started my workout of 150 push ups, sit ups, squats, and pull ups and 15 km run. After that i was lying on the ground and started thinking.

Hazen: " Well as i was told that i don't possess magicules but me being alive without a natural energy life force is impossible, which means only one thing. Either my power is sealed or i possess something else. I need to find out about my life force energy."

After thinking for a while, i started prcticing my martial arts and staff move a little by using a tree as a dummy.

After some time i felt my body geting numb and i fall onto the ground on my back

After some time i felt my body geting numb and i fall onto the ground on my back. I layed there for some time because my body was an absolute mess by this training. My arms and legs trembling, the iching pain of my muscles, my hard panting etc.

I even decided to train my kendo skills for a while but not much because my body needed rest.

Hazen: " I need to find a way to unlock my skills or the power hidden within me."

I decided that i should meditate in order to find the hidden power within me if i have one. So i got up and went to a lake nearby and started meditating.

I kept meditating for 30 minutes but nothing

I kept meditating for 30 minutes but nothing. I kept doing it for another 20 minutes but still nothing. I opened my eyes and saw that the sun was going down so it was getting late, i decided to head back to the village before getting dark.

After arriving at the village i saw some changes or maybe big changes. All the goblins became big like they got puberty or something. Then a very muscular goblins came forth and said.

???: Ah, lord Hazen you arrived we were getting worried that something happened to you.

Hazen: ......Who.... are you?