Why ME!?

()= Talking

("")= thinking

______________________________________________________

Your pov:

It's been a few weeks since Rimuru and others have returned from Dwargen with the dwarves and they have been a really good help for the village. And i finnally got some new cloths to wear my previous one were starting to stink.

Anyway in these few weeks i have nearly mastered the breath of the Sun and total concentration breathing thanks to Yoriichi's training. I have also become a lot stronger then before but nobody noticed it because i am still keeping it all a secret from others even Rimuru. Right now i am  meditating under the small waterfall in the forest to get a better control over senjutsu. But it's still no use, all it helps is heal my body faster from soarness and improve my growing speed of strength. But i have no control over it. I think it will take a lot of time for me to get control over Senjutsu. After meditating for 1 hour i decided to go ask for some advice from Yoriichi on what should i do next after i completely master the breath of the sun.

Timeskip:

Well it didn't went good he just wants me do everything on my own now!?

I was snapped out my thoughts when a dirwolve come runing towards me and stopped right infront of me.

Wolf: Master, there are some human visitor in our village and lord Rimuru has asked me call you.

I nodded and started walking towards the village with him following behind. I was quite curious about the human visitors.

After some time i arrived at the village and was greeted by Rigurd who told me follow him. When we arrived in the hut i saw four people in which i recognized the three of them being the adventurers we saw in the cave and the fourth one was wearing a mask and was eating through the...... mask ?

( This image is not owned by me suport the creater)

The three adventurers then introduced themselfs as Cabal, Eren and Gido. Then the masked girl called herself Shizue.

Hazen: Well it's nice to meet you all. My name is Hazen Tempest and i am a human too.

I smilled at them but didn't noticed that Eren and Shizue were both blushing. Then we started talking and got to know each other more.

At evening i saw Shizue looking at the sunset, i approached her and said.

Hazen: Beautiful isn't it ?

She noticed me and removed her mask and i saw her face which was really cute and beautiful. We started talking and then she told that she is a summon in this world and she also told me about her past. I quickly understood how she feels and said.

Hazen: Well now that you have told me about yourself then its only fair i tell you about myself.

Then i told her about everything that i have gone in my previous life, i didn't realize that i was crying while talking, then i felt arms wrapped around me and saw that Shizue was hugging me so i hugged her back. We stayed like that for few minutes until i let go and said.