The Legend!?

()=Talking
("")=Thinking

Notice: All the images used in this chaper are not owened by me please support the original creater.

_________________________________________________

3rd pov:

It's been a week since ogres attacked and Hazen got injured. Everything has went back to normal except Rimuru and the ogres. After the encounter the ogres felt nothing but guilt and regret of what they did and decided to work under Rimuru as an apology despite knowing that they will get punished by Hazen. Rimuru agreed to this after finding out why they did it in the first place and gave all of them names.

While our main protagonist has went in coma because of losing too much blood. When Rimuru heard about this he was devastated because there was a chance that he might never wake up. And started to blame himself for not being there to help him. The pink ogre who was now named Shuna was taking care of him while he was in coma. Because of getting a name all the ogres have now evolved into kijins.

Everyday Rimuru will come to see his big brother if he is awake but he isn't. Despite his body being completely healed he still didn't woke up. One day he accidentally or on....... purpose removed the bandages and saw that he was completely healed but what caught his attention were the scars on his muscular body and got flustered.

If it wasn't for him being a slime then he would've had a massive nosebleed

If it wasn't for him being a slime then he would've had a massive nosebleed. But then he remembered that he got those scares because of him. Then he looked at his sleepy face and blushed again. Slowly his face got closer and he did something he never expected, he kissed him on his cheek and then left for work, not knowing that he will have to revile his secret later in future.

Meanwhile a certain orc lord was causing havoc on a far away places and Rimuru is going to be the one to stop him.

(A/N : Listen guys Hazen is not going to be in orc lord arc because he is in a coma and for some important reasons.)

Mindscape(Yours pov) :

I woke up inside what looked like a cave, but it wasn't the same where i got reincarnated, it's different. I slowly started to remember everything about what happened to me.

Hazen : "Did i died again!? "

No, it can't be i promised Rimuru that i will always stay by his side but looks like i failed. Tears started to form in my eyes. I thought maybe in this world i could be something but once again i am proved useless!!

Hazen : I hope all of them are ok.

Then suddenly i heard a voice right behind me.

??? : Don't worry they are all ok and so are you.

I turned around to look who it was but what i saw made my eyes to widened to the size of golfboll. The person who always motivated me by his attitude. The one anime character who i always wanted to be like. The person right in front of me was.........