Begining of Hell (Part-2)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd pov :

We see Hazen helping the villagers move the gaint tree he just cut down right now. He had the entire tree on his shoulder and the villagers weren't that suprised because they thought that maybe he has some kind of strong unique skill or something but we all know the real truth.

After placing the tree on the right place one of the villagers approached him and handed him a bag of money he promised. Hazen took the bag and thanked him for the money. After that he was going to pick up Tenshi from school in an hour until he felt a terrifying presense coming towards him. His eyes widened from shock and before he could do anything, he blocked a punched that was coming for his head. He was sent backwards a little until he stopped and saw who it was.

But then his eyes widened from horror, he had only one thought in his mind. "Why is he here ?" Then suddenly he felt more presence surrounding him as he saw that those were his clones. He was facing the Satan himself right now who was surrounded with his clones while he was using Jabongchim.

 He was facing the Satan himself right now who was surrounded with his clones while he was using Jabongchim

Hazen was panicking a little because he was worried about his daughter and Izumi. He didn't knew how many clones are there so he wasn't able to figure out if some of them has went after his family. He then looked at Satan and said.

Hazen : Why are you here ?

Satan just grinned like a maniac and said.

Satan : To kill the successor of the Stone Monkey.

Hazen's eyes widened, he was here because of him!? But why did he wanted to kill him and how did he knew that he's his successor.

Hazen : Why ? And how do you know about that!?

Satan just started laughing as he launched himself at him with his clones following behind as he yelled.

Satan : NO REASON!!!

He sent a kick towards him which Hazen blocked but he felt that shear force behind that kick. He knew that if they faught here then the entire village or maybe even the entire world will get easily destroyed. So he flew upward to go in space because he doesn't know barrier magic and even if he did, he doughted that it will be able to hold their power.

Satan and his clones followed him to space not knowing that he got tricked easily as he saw a portal that opened right out of nowhere. Satan tried to flew away but then Hazen came infront of all of his clones as Satan saw him charging an attack as he launched it at them.