The Ultimate Battle(Part-2)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.
____________________________________________________________________________________

IN THE NOTHINGNESS OF TENSURA :

??? : What is the truth Horizon!?! Tell me!!!

We see Mori with a dead serious look on his face glaring at the Dragon God beside him and said.

Mori : What is the reason behind it!?! Why does he seek to achieve the impossible!?! He always told me that, he just wants to protect his loved ones. But deep down inside, i knew that it was only a half truth. What is the real Reason behind all his hard work!?!

WHAT IS IT!?!?!

IN THE SUPREME VOID (Narrator's pov ) :

In the supreme void we see massive explosions of shockwave happening here and there. Because of those immensely strong shockwaves, the Strings, which are considered to be the smallest theoretical unit, were breaking apart, meaning the destruction because of these shockwaves was even affecting the Sub-atomic world.

 Because of those immensely strong shockwaves, the Strings, which are considered to be the smallest theoretical unit, were breaking apart, meaning the destruction because of these shockwaves was even affecting the Sub-atomic world

After a few more explosions, it suddenly goes dead silent. Only the sound of Primordial Thunder was heard. This wasn't any ordinary thunder, because this wasn't any ordinary atmosphere. The Supreme Void is only filled with a surface, that is infinitely denser and stronger than a Neutron Star, which fills the ground and Primordial energy clouds that fills the sky. The laws of physics don't work here, infact no laws of Reality works in this Void.

In those Primordial clouds we see two shadow figures floating right infront of each other as the lights coming from the thunder makes it more easy to see who they are in this dark void. As we see-

 As we see-