Big family and training

()=Talking
("")=Thinking

Hey you guys might be thinking how the hell is Hazen alive if he doesn't possess magicules, because they are the building blocks of life. Well the answer is simple, he possess something else.

==========================================

Your pov:

After the fight with the direwolfs all the goblins started to celebrate for their win and becoming friends with the wolfs. We returned to the village to celebrate our victory.

Timeskip:

At morning Rimuru told everyone to gather in one place and said.

Rimuru: Well now we all need to get along understand!?

Everyone nodded in agreement to their new leaders. After that Rimuru asked the elder if they have any name but he said.

Elder: Well we don't, but even without names we are still able to communicate with each other.

Interesting, then Rimuru told them that he will give them names. And for some reason they started to cheer up a lot, i wonder why though? I asked the elder why they are so happy about that, and he told me all about the naming system. Now that make sense that they will get ranked up just by naming.

Hazen: But, i can't give you any names because i don't possess magicule so i think it's all on you now little brother ?

Rimuru: Don't worry nii-san, you can count on me.

He said with confidence and i smiled at him, as he was giving names to the goblins i started my workout running around the village, doing push ups, sit ups, squats, and pull ups as well when i returned he was done with goblins and was thinking the name for the wolfs. I walked up to him and told him the name from canon.

Hazen: How about Ranga?

Rimuru: Oh i was coming to that but oh well your name will be Ranga.

The wolf started to wiggle his tail from happiness. Then sunddely Rimuru started to melt and i freaked out and asked.

Hazen: Little brother are you ok!?

Rimuru: Yea......just.......sleepy....don't worry.

Then the elder came forward and told me that he used to much magicules which made him pass out but said he will be ok in 2-3 days of sleep. I sighed in relief that he will be ok, and thanked him for the information. Then i asked him to take Rimuru in the tent and take care of him. He nodded and took him to the tent and told the female goblins to take care of him.

Rigurd: Lord Hazen, what are we going to do now ?

Hazen: Well, now we are going to build a new and improved village.

Rigurd nodded and and told all the goblins to start the work. I also helped them in building huts but we don't have any skill and also have no idea on how to build a hut, so it's not perfect and can fall easily. After some work i told Rigurd that i am going to do my training in the near forest.

Hazen: Rigurd, i am going to train a little in the forest so if Rimuru awakes, come and inform me.

Rigurd: Of course lord Hazen.

And so i left the village to train in the forest.

--------------------_----------------------------------------------++-+-------

I know its short but please wait a little guys because next chapter is a surprise.

Later Dudes