Epilogue

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creator.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(NARRATOR'S POV) : 

We see Hazen being carried by his daughter Tenshi on her back, who was walking back towards Tempest. She looked really happy after knowing that her father is back now. She then also recalled Horizon telling her that, it may take a few hours before Hazen's body starts healing because it takes a few hours for the effect of the Supreme Void to fall.

Hazen, who was knocked out on her back was talking to someone in his mindscape.

MINDSCAPE :

We see Hazen standing in a completely white and empty Void. Standing infront of him were Luna in her human form and Ryu in his original form before he became Eiji. Hazen then looked at Luna couriusly and said.

Hazen : So let me get this straight. You are the Reincarnation of Ryu's best friend Yumi ?

Luna : Yep.

Hazen : And why didn't you to told me that before ?

Luna : Well the thing is, that I didn't knew I was reincarnated or something. But after my evolution as the Primordial Dragon, I recovered all of my memories and knowledge from my previous life.

Hazen nodded his head, understanding what she meant. While they were talking Ryu looked at both of them interacting, as a sad smile formed on his face. He was happy to see that his friend was doing well without him.

Hazen then turned his attention towards Ryu and said.

Hazen : So, Ryu ? What are you going to do now bud ?

Ryu looked at Hazen with a face full of regret and guilt. He then glanced at Luna before lowering his head and said.

Ryu : The damage has been done. I have done so many horrible deeds in my life. Killed countless Gods and innocents. I don't deserve to be forgiven. So I will serve under you. I know I cannot be redeemed, but still. Atleast I will be able to see Yumi live a good life. And I will do everything I can to make sure of it.

Luna : Ryu.

She said as she approached him. He tried to back away from her, because he wasn't able to bring himself to ever get close to her again. But Luna in an instant appeared infront of him and wrapped her arms around his head and hugged him.

Ryu flinched at that, but he knew that he can't run away from her and leaned his head towards her. Luna felt a small tear falling down her cheek and said.

Luna : It's not your fault Ryu. I never blamed you. No one blames you. You just lost control because of..........Him.

She felt him flinch at that. Ryu still remembered that guy. It still gives him chills as he remembered killing millions of Gods at his order.

Luna the gently started patting his head, calming him down slowly. Ryu then give her a lick on the cheek which caused her to giggle a little bit.

Ryu smiled hearing her laugh. He then looked at Hazen who was looking at both of them with a smile on his face. He then started walking towards him. When he got closer, he bowed down infront of him and said.