The End of DS-2

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov :

We see our protagonist in the middle of an open field just standing there waiting for something or someone to come. Not more than 5 minutes after a guy with marking all over his body appeared in a 10 meters distance infront of him. This was the upermoon 3, Akaza. He looked at Hazen with slight confusion because he was staring back at him like he was just a nobody. He expected Hazen to be scared or something because he was standing in the presence of an Upermoon, but he looked like he doesn't even give a sh*t about him.

This kinda angered him, as he said.

Akaza : Who are you, human ? You don't have a sword or a uniform. You aren't a demon Slayer are you!?

Akaza can't sense anything abnormal from this guy but for some reason, his body was literally yelling at him to run away from him. Which confused him because Hazen didn't even have a sword, how is going to fight him ? Or is it that he just got lost and ended up here ? He didn't took his eyes off of Hazen, who was staring at him without even saying a word or answering his question.

This angered him even more as he yelled.

Akaza : ANSWER MY QUESTION DAMNIT!!

Still no answer, Akaza was getting impatient, he could've easily killed him, if his instincts weren't telling him to run away. Something about this human was different. But seeing that he wasn't going to answer his questions, he had no choice but to attack him.

But before he could do anything, Hazen suddenly got covered in a massive ice spikes. Akaza then looked towards, where the attack came from and he saw the Upermoon 2 Douma standing there with his fan as he said.

Douma : Ara Ara, what do we have here, a human entering our teretory ? Akaza were you perhaps scared of attacking that weak human ?

Akaza : Shut it, dip sh** . I don't think he's dead, he is giving me really strange vibes you know!?!

He then suddenly stopped when he felt another presence close by, as he heard.

??? : Hmph, that just shows how weak you are Akaza.

He turns around only to be met by the gaze of the Upermoon 1, Kokushibo.

Koku : It doesn't matter, whatever you feel, he's still just a human, Weak.

Hazen : Who are you calling weak, you sh** head ?

They were caught off-guard when they saw Hazen break the ice like it was glass just by walking out. He then looked at the Uppermoons infront of him with a board look on his face and said.

Hazen : Where is the so called demon king ? I came here for him. Not you pathetic punching bags.

Hearing this made them absolutely furious. How dare this human talk to them like that!?! But before they could attack, they felt another presence approaching them, as they heard.

??? : HEE HEE.....

All the demons then started dancing with Smooth Criminal playing in the background.

A/c : CUT, CUT, CUT IT!!!! WHAT THE (BEEP) ARE YOU DOING!?!? GO BACK TO THE SCRIPT!!!!

A/c : NOW, TAKE-2 AaaaaaNNNNDD.......... ACTION!!!!!