New Training

()= Talking
("")= Thinking

Notice= All images in this chapter are not owned by me.

_______________________________________________

YOUR POV:

After looking at the legend of demon slayer, the strongest demon slayer of all was in front of me was just a big surprise for me. But how is he here?

Hazen: Yoriichi!?

Yoriichi: How do you know my name kid ?

He said in really calm voice with no emotions. So i told him about everything about where i came form to how i know him and many more. He was quite surprised that in my previous world he was nothing but a fictional legend.

Yoriichi: I see, it's really interesting.

Hazen: But how are you here in this world!?

Yoriichi: Well, after my death my soul was somehow sealed inside this blade known as Eclipse. But i don't know how i got in this world ?

Hazen: Well then what are you going to do now and how will i get out of here ?

Yoriichi: You have awakened me kid, i was in sleep for a long time. But because i see a lot of potential in you i think i will train you, besides i have nothing else to do, but only if you want to and tell me why should i teach you ?

After he asked me that i told him everything about myself and this world of how it works and my problem of not possessing megicules. 

Yoriichi: Interesting, you are tring to become strong so you can stay side by side by your family and not always behind them. I respect that. So i will teach you the breathing technices. But i have few conditions do you accept ?

I couldn't believe it, he wants to teach me!? Well if it means that i can become stronger then i accept, i nodded accepting his conditions.

Yoriichi: First condition is you are not going to use the sword until you are ready. Second you are not going to tell anyone about this, Anyone. Got it ?

I hesitantly nodded but i wanted to at least tell about this to Rimuru but i think i can surprise him after mastering the technices.

Hazen: I agree but how long will it take?

Yoriichi: Don't worry time here moves different. 1 hour is equal to one week so whenever you come here to train i will pull you in the mindscape and train you.

Hazen: Alright, thank you very much sensei. I will see you soon.

Yoriichi: Before you go you didn't tell me your name kid.

Hazen: Oh?  Sorry, my name is Hazen tempest.

Yoriichi: Hmm and mine is Yoriichi. See you later kid.

Then suddenly my eyes snapped open and i look at the surrounding and i was in the same cave where i found the sword. I saw that it was still in its place so i left it there and went outside and i was surprised to see that barely any time passed on outside.

After few minutes of relaxing i went back to the village and was greeted by Rigurd.

Rigurd: Ah, lord Hazen how was your training today?

Hazen: It was nice Rigurd thanks i was thinking if the lunch is ready, sorry for being late.

Rigurd: It's ok my lord and don't worry you are right on time we were about to call you but here you are, please take a seat.

Timeskip (Next morning):

Today after doing my workout i went to meditate for 30 min, but something happened this time i don't know what, but when i open my eyes i was surrounded by animals and they were sleeping around me peacefully. The trees and grass also looked more alive and green.