New alies or enemy?

()= Talking
("")= thinking

Notice = All images used in this chapter are not owened by me please support the creater.

_____________________________________________

3rd pov:

It's been a few days since Shizue passed away and as for our protagonist, he was standing in the forest full of bruises and panting looking at the the mask that Shizue gave him.

After saying good bye to her friends, Hazen started to train really hard, everyday he came back to the village full of bruises and tattered clothes

After saying good bye to her friends, Hazen started to train really hard, everyday he came back to the village full of bruises and tattered clothes. Rimuru has been concerned about his brother but didn't stopped him because he knew that he won't stop until he becomes stronger.

But the thing that Rimuru didn't know is that Hazen have been improving immensely and has mastered the breath of the sun and many hand to hand combat styles as well. He even asked Kaijin to make him a Katana so he practice with it because Yoriichi told him to not use 'it' right now and wait for the right time.

Hazen stopped looking at the mask and put it back, he mostly wears the mask on the side of his face while he's not training. Then he looked forward, there was a gaint boulder of rock, with the size of an elephant with many cracks on it.

He has been trying to break the boulder with his bare hands by punching it but all he gets are small cracks and pain in his knuckles. If you look closly you can see his knuckles bleeding and hand shaking. Then it started raining but it doesn't affects him as he starts punching it with every punch he can feel his knuckles cracking. But that doesn't stop him he keeps on punching and slowly remembers Shizue's words.

Flashback:

Shizue: I love..... You...... Hazen. And... I know that.... One day you... Will become.....the strongest.

Present:

We can see tears running down his eyes, he was crying while punching.

Then he yelled with all his might and and started punching the boulder with all his power, his body started heating and steam started coming out of his body with one last punch he falls on his knees panting and crying but the the boulder was still...

Then he yelled with all his might and and started punching the boulder with all his power, his body started heating and steam started coming out of his body with one last punch he falls on his knees panting and crying but the the boulder was still there but with huge cracks on it, then Hazen shakingly gets up on his feet and steam starts to come out of his hands as he moves his hand in smooth motions like water.