Easy or Hard!?

()= Talking
("")= Thinking

NOTICE : All the images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me, please support the original creater.

_____________________________________________________

3rd pov :

We right now see our protagonist meditating under a tree in the same forest he found his soulmate Luna. After merging with her he has now became a trap. Only if his upper body is covered, because his body is now slim but with really dense muscles and full of scars. Right now he is talking to Mori jin in his mindscape.

Mindscape :

We see Mori jin and Hazen sitting beside each other, while Mori has a sad smile on his face because his successor or should i say little brother finally meet his soulmate but also sad that she now only lives in his soul and wouldn't be able to talk to him.

He the looks toward Hazen and saw that he was still crying because he was too late to save her.

So Mori puts his hand on his back trying to confront him which worked slightly and he said

Mori : It wasn't your fault Hazen, you couldn't do anything about it so you have to move on for her remember?

Hazen nods knowing that now it cannot be changed and he have to move on and become the strongest and also find a way to bring her back so he said.

Hazen : Nii-san, you said that i broke the second limiter as well but how and what i will be able to do now?

Mori looked at him and said.

Mori : Well i expected you to break the second limiter soon but not this soon, because after breaking the first one the second and third one are easy. But how you were able to break it? It's because in order to break the second one, well you have to go through something that could've made you go crazy and wild, you have to overcome your self so you don't lose your mind. And after breaking it you will now be able to master Senjutsu to a new level. All you strength, speed, senses, and even your body has gone through a evolution. Because this limiter is called "The Limiter of Evolution".
You will be able to do many things, so i will teach you what they are. So..............shell we start now or do you want to wait for a bit ?

Hazen : No, let's get started.

Mori smirks looking at his little brother's eyes and he saw the fire in his eyes, full of determination.

So they trained for a few months, which is only few hours in the real world. After training Hazen said goodbye to Mori as he opens his eyes in the real world.

(Notice : Hazen's strength doesn't increase in the mindscape, he only gains experience and knowledge on how to use his techniques. He have to train in the real world to improve his strength.)