The New Useless

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel, so be careful think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________

3rd pov :

After the fight between Hazen and Leon was over, many of the Demon lords left to do their work except Rimuru,Milim, Veldora and Velzerd were left. Velzerd wanted to beat the shit out of Veldora for betraying Luna but she was able to hold herself from doing that, because she was waiting for the right time to do it when she finds him alone.

(Well it was nice knowing you Veldora.)

Rimuru came close to Hazen who was still looking at the sky and said.

Rimuru : Jin.

Hazen looks at Rimuru as he continues.

Rimuru : How did you knew about my brother ?

Rimuru asked seriously not knowing that the person he was trying to find was standing right in front of him, as Hazen said.

Hazen : Why do you wanna know ?

Rimuru : Please just tell me where he is, I BEG YOU!!!

Rimuru yelled wanting to get the answer as he bowed his head while asking. Hazen looks at Rimuru and saw that tears were falling out of his eyes, he could see the regret and pain in his eyes. He wanted to hug him to calm him down, but he didn't wanted to expose his identity, so he sighed and said.

Hazen : Look I just met him in my travel once but I don't know where he is now ?

Rimuru's face dropped, he once again got nothing and said in a weak and cracking voice.

Rimuru : Ok........... thanks for telling me.

Seeing Rimuru like that made Hazen's heart ache, he couldn't see him like that but he fights his urge to go and straight up hug his little brother but stops himself. As Rimuru and the others left, leaving behind Hazen and Velzerd alone. She then looks at Hazen saw he was crying, she hugged him trying to calm him down and said.

Velzerd : It's ok, looks like you have history with him as well. Wanna talk about it ?

Hazen shakes his head saying no, she understood and teleported both of them back in the castle as she laid him down on his bed to let him sleep, but before leaving his room she looked at his face and kissed him on his forehead and left.

TIMESKIP has been brought to you by :

(LIKE YO WHAT!!!!??!!!!)

Next morning we see Hazen standing in front of Guy and Velzerd, he was leaving today to continue his journey of traveling around the world.