The Ultimate Battle (Part-3)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.
___________________________________________________________________________________

(NARRATOR'S POV) :

Humans, quite an interesting species right ?

What is a Human by the way ?

The answer is, we don't know. Quite stupid isn't it.

But I wanna know, why are we even here ? Why do we exist ? Why do we live ?

The answer can be given in many ways. But it depends from person to person. What do you think ? Let me know.

You must be thinking, why I am even talking about this ?

Well the answer is simple. I am curious to what you think about yourself.

Why do you think we exist ? Does God actually exist ? And if he does, is he the one who created us ?

Or do we just exist for no reason at all ?

Let's put it aside for now and move onto the next question.

What is the difference between Heroes and Villains ? If you know the answer then please Comment.

Because in my opinion, there is little to no difference between a Hero and a villain.

Why ? You may ask ?

When we were all kids, we were tought that the villain is always the bad guy who will be stopped by the hero.

But as we all grew up, we all seemed to understand, that not all villains are the bad guys.

In my opinion, the villain will always be a villain, if the hero is telling the story.

So, what's the difference actually ?

Simple, A hero will sacrifice you to save the world, but a villain will sacrifice the world to save you.

That's just my opinion, you don't have to agree with this, I know some of you guys will say that, Hey then what about those, who only kill for fun!?!

Well it's simple as well, those aren't villains, those are monsters who seek,

FREEDOM.

PLACE :- SUPREME VOID :

We see the Dragon of Death and Eternity looking at the mortal with shock and fear written on his face. He felt it, the power of this human.

At first he was the one looking down on him, but now he was looking up to him.

Eiji has never seen anything like this. It scared him, but at the same time, it excited him to his very core. He has been waiting for a challenge like this, and now he has it.

Hazen then stopped releasing his power as he sucked in all of that aura within him, giving him a bluish glow around him as he started walking towards Eiji.