Reincarnation

()=talking
("")=thinking
Bold for Veldora in dragon form.
=================

You're Pov -

Hey there (said in calm and emotionless voice). My name is (Y/N)(L/N) . I am a 40 years old otaku. I am a Indian person as well. And i am taking a walk in the evening this time.

(Y/N): It's really peaceful today.

As i am walking i saw a car coming really fast in this direction.

(Y/N): "Is that guy crazy ?"

Then i saw a girl passing the road and was infront of that car. My eyes widened she was going to get hit by the car.

I don't know what got into me but my body just moved on its own and suddenly i was in front of the car. I pushed the little girl away and got hit by the car.

I was sent flying few metres away then stopped. Suddenly i felt my body burning with unimaginable pain. Many of my bones were broken from the impact.

(Y/N): " It........hurts....so...much."

But i didn't fight and accepted my fate to leave this cruel realty. Soon my vision started to blur and i was losing my consciousness.

(Y/N): I...wish......to see....you again.... mom, sis.

And......I black out and died.......................... But then i started to feel something weird. I was in a pitch black place. I tried to open my eyes. After few trials i was able to open them. My visions met with a rocky ceiling. I was confused. I tried to stand up and i was able to.

I look around to see where i was but what i saw was strange. I noticed that i was in some kind of a cave full of shiny rocks or crystals i think?

(Y/N): "where am i ? I was supposed to be dead. What is this place ?"

I noticed that i wasn't feeling any pain. Then i tried to stand up on my legs and was successful. Then i saw a pond of water and walk toward it and saw my reflection in water.

(Y/N): what the!?

And i saw my face, it was completely different.

(A/N: ignore the sword and jacket)

(Y/N): Is this really me ?

I touched my face with my hand and saw that it was indeed me.

(Y/N): But what happend ? Where am i ?

I was really cofused of what just happened. And then it hit me.
I WAS ISEKAIED IN A DIFFERENT WORLD!!!!??

Oh my god. I can't believe it. Did i got reincarnated in an another world ? Wait does that mean i have powers as well ?

I tried to use my power if i had one but after trying for 1 hour nothing.

(Y/N): ok so i don't have any powers. Just great how am i gonna survive this in this world ?

Then i decided that if this is just like an anime then i should train my self to become stronger i guess ?

And so i strated to train my self in this cave and in free time i was walking around looking for the exit as well.

For training i started to do the Saitama workout but also with 100 pull ups . I was a big fan of OPM.

But during this training i was also looking for some food to eat. But i only found some shiny rocks and some kind of herbs.

I was thinking if i should eat the herbs or not. It could be poisonous.

(Y/N): There isn't anything else, well then here goes nothing.

I just washed the herbs in the water from the near by pond and ate it. I wasn't afraid of death actually. After everything i have went through death is like something i would accept if it comes.

Then suddenly i felt pain in my stomach and started to vomit blood and pass out.

10 or so hours later:

I woke up and saw that i was in the same cave and there was blood around my face. I got up and wash my face with water from the nearby pond.

(Y/N): What happened ?

Then it all come to me. I realized that this herb was not something that i should eat but i also didn't felt hungry any more.

(Y/N): Is this because of the herb?

I asked myself but thought that maybe it was a side-effects or something. So i just let it go and start my training and finding the exit as well.

(Y/N): "If i have to survive then i have to be prepared for anything. Forget about the previous life, your new journey starts now. Mom, sis....i hope you are watching me because in this world i have a chance to prove my self worthy. I will become the strongest on my own and maybe..............finally make friends as you always told me."

And that is how i got reincarnated in another world as a handsome man ? I guess ?

==========================

Hai guys this is aurthor here. I hope you like this chapter. If there are any gramer mistakes then i am so sorry i am still learning so please try to under stand.

Have a nice day.