My Little Angle

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov:

We see our hero doing his daily workout infront of his house in a small village.

Hazen has been living in this village after his journey around the world. He lives here with his girlfriend Izumi. Who he met in his journey and surprisingly she was also a dragon and a really powerful one at that.

She was slightly stronger than him but she told him that her powers are sealed inside a temple in a different body, which is her original body. Hazen was really determined to surpass her although he didn't knew what kind of dragon she is. But she told him that he will find out soon.

Hazen stopped doing what he was doing and set on the ground, because now this workout is not gonna help him much because if he wants to become more stronger than he will have to fight some strong opponents but there aren't many.

In his journey, he has met many fighter but Izumi is the strongest one he has seen atleast yet. But the problem is that she doesn't like fighting at all, she only fights when necessary. While Hazen was taking a break after his workout, Izumi was inside the house making breakfast for both of them.

She still remember the day how they met, by her sensing Luna's presense in him. After they met she asked him, what he did to Luna, to which he answered truthfully because he knew that she was true dragon as well. Luna and her were really close friends. Don't ask how much.

When she found out what happened to her, she was really sad but also happy that she became one with her soulmate. But she knew that Hazen still needed someone in his life to take care of him. So she decided to stay by his side to help him in his journey.

After some time she started to develop feelings for him and asked about his openion to which he agreed and they started dating for sometime now. She then smiles remembering all those sweet memories of them being together.

She then reached the window and said.

Izumi : Hazen, The foods ready come on!!

Hazen : Alright!!

The Breakfast goes like this :

With Izumi :