Meeting the Goblins and Darewolfs

: = talking
: "" = thinking

========================================

Your Pov:

It's been one and a half month since Veldora's disappearance. Me and Rimuru have been traveling around this cave trying to find the exit. In our time together in this cave we have gotten to know each other more. But whenever he asked about my past i just tried to change the subject.

He actually understood that i don't want to talk about it and didn't pushed any further. But, soon after he gained my trust fully and told him everything. He was really sad to hear that as he tried his best to cheer me up. I was really happy that he cared about me so much.

I also kept doing my training and helping him killing the monsters we encountered in this cave. But to my surprise he eated ever single one of them which was disgusting but i saw that he can even mimic the monster he eats. During our encounter with these monsters i was only a distraction for them so Rimuru can find an opening. I kinda felt bad that i can't help him much so i just harden my training even more and also practicing my martial arts. One time he asked me.

Rimuru: "Nii-san, why you always train so hard, you can just rely on me you know ?"

I was happy that he was concerned about me but i told him.

Hazen: I don't always want to rely on you little brother. I don't want to be useless anymore. I want to become strong so i can always stay by your side.

Rimuru understand my reasons and even helped me during my training. Just like brothers helping each other.

During that time i was also gaining some of my emotions back, which was a really good thing. I was actually improving in strength as well at first i didn't noticed but i realized that i was already stronger than an average human which surprised me and Rimuru that i was becoming strong really fast. But i was happy that i have a chance to finally become strong.

The one thing that suprised me the most was that i still wasn't feeling hungry at all. I asked Rimuru about this, but he also didn't have any answer, not even Great Sage knew about this. Then i asked if the herbs are edible to eat for humans. With the help of Great sage he told me some possibilities.

Rimuru: "Great sage told me that there are three possibilities. 1) It would act like a healing potion. 2) if the consumer is already healed and still ate it, it will act like a poisen. The third one is extremely rare that it will change the consumer metabolism in a way that he can go without food for long but it's effects will wear off after a few months. Cool though."

Hazen: Ok that explains everything to why i am not feeling hungry.

Rimuru: Wait! You eated the herbs!? Why!?

Hazen: Well i only ate it once when i arrived here because there was nothing to eat, it looks like i was lucky and now i can go without food for a long time.

Rimuru: "Don't scare me like that!! I thought you were going to die and i don't want that!!"

Hazen: Hehe.... Don't worry little brother, i will never leave you.

Rimuru: "Promise?"

Hazen: I Promise little brother. I will always be by your side.

He looked happy but also worried because i can die easily in this world because i don't have any skill or magicules to begin with. But i assured him that i am not gonna die easily.

For now we were running around to find the exit. But then we saw something strange. There was a pillar of rock in a corner but it was different. It was a straight pillar that went from the ground through the ceiling. We approached the strange pillar and i tried to touch it, but when i tried to, i got electrecuted, and fell down on the ground butt first.