The Ultimate Battle (Finale)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.
___________________________________________________________________________________

This chapter is really long and it took a whole month to write and I feel like I am going to die anytime soon, so I hope this chapter was worth the wait.

NARRATOR'S POV :

??? : Humans, Gods, they did this to me........to us.

??? : I will NEVER forgive them. I. WILL. AVENGE. YOU.

??? : I WILL MAKE THEM PAY FOR THIS!!! THEY WILL FACE MY WRATH!!!!

??? : *DISTORTED ROAR*.

PLACE : SUPREME VOID (NARRATOR'S POV) :

We see both Hazen and Eiji staring at each other, with Hazen looking at Eiji with sadness, while Eiji was glaring at him with Hatred. He was angry for some unknown reason. But Hazen was well aware, to why Eiji was angry. He saw it, he saw his memories. The memories about how he became what he is today. All those images he saw, showed him who Eiji actually is.

He too was a Victim of Society.

FLASHBACK TO COUNTLESS YEARS AGO ( FIRST GENERATION OF MORTALS )

PLACE : UNKNOWN :

We see a little girl who looked to be around 6-7 years old, with white hair and blue eyes running in an open field. Right behind her, we see a little black baby Dragon running behind her as if he was chasing her.

Both were running with a smile on their faces, as the dragon then pounces on the little girl making her fall onto the ground as she turns around and started laughing

Both were running with a smile on their faces, as the dragon then pounces on the little girl making her fall onto the ground as she turns around and started laughing. The dragon also makes happy noises as the little girl grabs him and gave him a hug. Both of them started laughing as they enjoyed their time together as the little girl spoke.