God of Martial Arts

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov :

We see Hazen standing infront of the crazy maniac Mubong Park who just stood there with little to no emotions on his face. Hazen had his gaurd up all the time because he knew that Mubong was not someone to mess with. Especially when you are in your worst condition.

Hazen then collected the courage to ask and said.

Hazen : What do you want Mubong ?

Mubong then narrowed his eyes and said.

Mubong : Jin, it's Mujin Park. And i am here to talk so no need to be tense, you can relax.

Hazen : And how can I trust you ?

Mubong or should I say Mujin said nothing but set down on the ground and motioned Hazen to do the same. Still keeping his gaurd up, Hazen took a seat right infront of him. Mujin then looked at him and said.

Mujin : I want to ask you few questions and you will answer them and in return you can ask me whatever you want to know. Deal ?

Hazen narrowed his eyes but decided to agree and nodded his head as a yes.

Mujin : First, what do think about Gods ?

Hazen : I actually don't care about them, as long as they don't mess with my friends i am good.

Mujin seemed somewhat satisfied with the answer as Hazen then asked.

Hazen : Now my turn, what's your purpose of coming here ?

Mujin : I thought you might have figured it out, but i just came here to talk and maybe make you an offer. But that depends on your answers of course. Now, what do you think about the people who worship the Gods ?

Hazen : I don't mind them either, it's their choice after all, so who am I judge them. I may be non religious person but i am not someone to force anyone against their will.

Mujin didn't reacted this time maybe he didn't liked the answer. Hazen then decided to ask.

Hazen : So, what is with this offer that you were talking about ?

Mujin then narrowed his eyes and said.

Mujin : Join me.

Hazen was suprised by the answer and said.

Hazen : And why do you think i would do that ? Despite knowing i am 'his' Successor.

Mujin : Because you are a Human.

Hazen looked kinda suprised and confused because everyone he has met in his journey till now never believed the fact that he is a Human because of how strong he is. But, here this person wants him to join him just because he's a human ? He then looked back at Mujin and said.

Hazen : Why me then, there are many humans in this world and out of all of them why choose me ?

Mujin then took a deep breath and said.

Mujin : Because you are the type of human i always dreamed of. Strong, determined, kind and non-religious. You don't put your fate on God's hand, instead you write your own fate. You defy the destiny written by the Gods. You are the type of human that everyone should be like, instead of begging infront of God's, they should help each other and solve their problems on their own. That is why, i want you join me. I don't care if you are the successor of that Stone Monkey, as long as you are a Human, that's all I need.