Who are you!?(Part-2)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel or Manhwa, so be careful and think before you read.

____________________________________________________________________________________

3rd pov :

We see the entire Tempest nation looking at the twisted genius, Yuuki Kagurazaka. When Rimuru found out what Yuuki's true intentions in this world are, she wanted to stop him. But now he came himself for reasons that she doesn't want to think about.

She immediately tells everyone to evacuate the city but soon realised that the entire nation is covered with a berrier. She then looks at Yuuki, who smiles and said.

Yuuki : How are you doing my slime friend ? Did I came in a wrong time!?

Rimuru gets angry and said.

Rimuru : What do you want Yuuki!?

Yuuki : Oh, you hurt my feelings by talking to me like that you know. And why are you asking, when you already know why I am here, don't you!?

Rimuru gritted her teeth with angry and said.

Rimuru : I wouldn't let you succeed in your plan of world domination Yuuki!!

Yuuki : But why not, I am trying to create a better world, where everyone treats each other equally. Not like the world you created where humans are worshipping a monster. The world that i want to create wouldn't have any monster but humans who treats each other equally and well. SO, I AM GOING TO KILL ALL THE MONSTERS IN YOUR NATION TO CREATE A BETTER WORLD FOR HUMANS!!!! HAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

He yells and started laughing like a maniac. Rimuru got quite scared and asked Ceil about Yuuki's Skill, but she didn't received an answer. She tried again and noticed that she couldn't use her Skills at all, like someone just sealed all of her ability. Veldora then comes closer to her and said.

Veldora : It's not gonna work Rimuru, we are trapped in a different kind of barrier, look upward.

Rimuru was confused but looked up and saw an unknown weapon, which was at the top of the barrier and was releasing energy to support the barrier.

Veldora : That weapon, is the one which sealed our abilities. As long as we are in this barrier, we can't use our Skills.

Rimuru got scared that non of them can use their skills at all. She looks towards Yuuki who had a smug look on his face like he has already won. He then said.

Yuuki : Aww, what's wrong, can't use your Skills ? It's a good thing that 'he' gave me this weapon to kill all of you.

Rimuru : Who are you talking about ?
Who's he ?