Who are you!?(Part-1)

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

WARNING : There might be some spoilers from the light novel, so be careful think before you read.

_______________________________________________________

3rd pov :

It's been 2 weeks since Mori arrived at Tempest and started living with the people. Everyone has been treating him well as he has become a kind of delivery man, delivering things and letter between people while carrying a bag which is bigger than him.

 Everyone has been treating him well as he has become a kind of delivery man, delivering things and letter between people while carrying a bag which is bigger than him

The people of the nation have even started to call him little Angel. He is always smiling, full of energy and an amazing helping hand. Some of the people even started to call him Hazen Jr. because he reminded them a lot about him.

When Mori found out who Hazen was, he started to ask many people about him, who told him about his stories and one day when he met Shuna and asked her about Hazen, she then told him how they met and how they nearly killed him. She thought that Mori will think of her as a bad person for doing something like that but to her suprise he smiled and said.

Mori: Wow, that sounds like an amazing story, you're a really good story teller Mrs. Shuna.

Shuna was suprised and blushed seeing his smile which was just like Hazen. She smiled as well and thanked him. Everyone who was depressed of Hazen leaving started to move on as Mori helped everyone of them. Even Milim, who started to look at Mori as if he was her brother figure just like Hazen.

Ever since Mori arrived, Tempest has become more lively. Everyone has finally moved on in their life, even Hinata who now believes that one day she will see him again. The only person left now was non other then Rimuru herself.

When she saw how everyone has started to move on when they talked to Mori, she couldn't help but smile to see such a kind soul who brought new light of happiness in her nation. So she decided to talk to him as well to see if he could help her as well. But she still couldn't get this feeling off, of her that Hazen is close but where ?

Timeskip has been brought to you by :