Guy vs Hazen

() : Talking
("") : Thinking

NOTICE : All images and videos used in this chapter are not owned by me please support the original creater.

__________________________________________________

Author's pov :

We see Hazen with all his glory in Ultra instinct omen. I guess, these are the benefits of being an otaku. Both Guy and Velzerd were shocked, how this on human was still standing after that kind of beating. But what shocked them even more was the aura surrounding him. Both could easily tell that this was something out of this world. Then they heard Hazen said.

Hazen : It's not over yet.

Hearing this Guy didn't wasted any time and launched himself towards him, not knowing that he just signed for his own death warrant. As he got closer to Hazen he heard him said,

Hazen : Fist of flowing water crushing rock.

then he suddenly felt punches all over his body with unpredictable speed.

Guy didn't even get a second to think what was happening, as he got sent flying backwards towards Velzerd who stopped him from flying away

Guy didn't even get a second to think what was happening, as he got sent flying backwards towards Velzerd who stopped him from flying away. She looks at Guy and couldn't even believe it, he was near a death state but alive barely. But his body recovered and he got up looked at Hazen only to see him standing right in front of his face looking at him dead in the eyes .

 But his body recovered and he got up looked at Hazen only to see him standing right in front of his face looking at him dead in the eyes

He felt something he never felt before, fear. His body was trembling with fear and excitement at the same time. So he tries to copy this new ability of his but was shocked and confused that he wasn't able to copy any thing.

(Remember guys Ultra instinct is something that cannot be copied just by seeing or using a skill, it needs all the knowledge on how this works, but he doesn't know anything about it and his skill can't do anything against it because it's not from this world.)

Guy got frustrated that he can't copy this ability so he just decided to punch him but it just faze through him. He then sends a barrage of punches but Hazen doughes all of them easily.