Once Lydia left I knew she would begin to start yelling.

"Yeah...I'm sorry I was on my way out..." my mom opened the door for Lydia allowing her to walk out.

"Goodnight Lydia..."my mom then shut the door and turned to me. "I'm going to give you a chance to explain"

"She was just checking on me..." I stopped. I knew that wasn't what she wanted me to explain.

"You used your magic again, a lot of it why" I opened my mouth to answer her but she spoke again. "Don't dare lie to me Angelina, please tell me the truth why did you use that much?"

"I went out with Scott..." I replied and her face dropped. "I know...I found out today I swear I didn't know"

"You hurt him?"

"Not him, another one I don't know who it was but I was trying to protect myself and my friends!" I was already getting defensive, obviously I knew she was going to start yelling at me.

"Scott can handle himself..."

"Not him!" I interrupted her. "Lydia, allison and Jackson"

"Okay! Angie..." she stopped me while she sighed. "Did they see you?"

"No I swear only Scott did" I replied and she nodded.

"What about the other wolf? Who was it?"

"I don't know but he was an alpha..." I said the last part hesitantly knowing she wouldn't like that.

"Angie! Do you not realize what you've done?! Not only do we have an alpha now on our backs but you would have blown your cover!"

"It's not like we can't take the wolf down! And nobody else saw me! What was I supposed to do, just let it kill us?!"

"You were supposed to stay home!" She raised her voice, taking a step closer. "I don't care if we can take it down, we were supposed to stay out of it! And now you're telling me an Argent is in the loop now?! The three worlds don't mix, Angie we all know that!"

"I do! But I had to do something!" It didn't matter if I tried to reason with her I would never reason with my mom.

Ever.

"Yes and that something would've never happened if you stayed out of it! That is the rule, Angie, stay out of it!"

"I was just trying to go out with scott!"

"And look where that ended you up!"

"How was I supposed to know?!" She didn't say anything back, she just scoffed.

"You can't be serious..." She was basically laughing at me. "You can't be serious about this Angie, you're telling me you didn't know he was a werewolf?!"

"You did?"

"When I saw him at the clinic I felt it then I saw him with Derek and I made the connection..." she shrugged and I thought back to the feelings I got around him.

"I felt it but I just...I ignored it I..."

"God, Angie, you ruin everything!" She threw her head back groaning.

That wasn't the first time I'd heard that she used to say it constantly.

"Well if you hate me so much why can't you just let me go? Let me choose dad you get your divorce you're free of him and me isn't that what you wanted all along? Be honest mom you never wanted me"

It was a mistake to say that out loud. I'd never watched my mouth around my mom but I had never said that to her face.

"Don't throw that at me angelina you hate me too but you can't get rid of me I'm the only one you have..."