"Arnavji, this is a public place. I can't feed you. eat by yourself"

"I don't want to eat," he said stubbornly.

Khushi sighed.

"Feed him, Khushi," Aman said.

When Khushi extended the first morsel, Arnav pulled Khushi's saree pallu and hid behind it.

"What are you doing?" Khushi asked him getting horrified.

"I'm protecting us from bad vibes," Arnav said.

"Thank God... ASR and talking about bad vibes..." Aman laughed out lauder.

"He is not ASR but Khushi's Arnavji" Lavanya smiled.

Khushi nodded her head smilingly and fed Arnav.

"Khushi... I want to tell you something" Aman said.

"Tell me, Bhai"

"I and Lavanya love each other"

Khushi nodded yes.

"I guessed it. What about Arnavji? Does he know?"

"I don't know," Arnav said.

Khushi looked at Aman.

"ASR answered" Aman smiled.

"Do you think, Arnavji will accept you?"

"Arnavji will accept me but I'm not sure about ASR," Aman said.

Khushi nodded yes.

"We will proclaim it to our family when the right time comes," Lavanya said.

Khushi nodded ok. They got out of the car, finishing lunch. They heard the same voice again. Khushi saw the same man standing.

"Dude, just like your statement, your card number is also unique" the man left the place smilingly.

The car number was E04 DL 1000.

"What's the car number?" Arnav asked.

Khushi explained to him about the car number. Arnav started observing the car numbers. They roamed for a few more hours around the Taj Mahal.

It was 4 o'clock.

"Shall we start Khushi?" Aman asked.

Khushi nodded ok.

They started from Agra. After an hour of the ride, Aman saw the crowd on the road. He slowed down the car getting alert. Khushi also noticed it.

"What's the problem Bhai?"

"I think, it's an accident"

Khushi became nervous. Arnav was scared of blood. What if he felt stressed? She didn't know how would he react if he saw the blood. Their car was slowly getting close to the accident zone. It seemed it was a brutal accident. Khushi saw the road full of blood. Even Khushi could not stand that. then how could Arnav stand? Without thinking of anything, she covered Arnav's and her's head with her saree pallu and smiled at Arnav.

"Khushi... let me see the car numbers," Arnav said.

"You can see later"

"Why not now?" he tried to pull the saree pallu off.

"Arnavji, wait..." she cupped his face and waited for Aman to call them.

Aman twisted the car a little at the bend to tackle the crowd. In that, Khushi lost her balance and fell on Arnav. Her lips touched Arnav's. Khushi was shocked by the unexpected kiss but Arnav liked it.

"Khushi, we crossed" Aman indicated.

Khushi removed her saree pallu and sat straight.

"Khushi, should we kiss hiding as you did now?" Arnav asked.

Lavanya looked at Khushi turning towards her whereas Aman looked at her through the rearview mirror. Khushi suffocated to face their looks.

"Tell me, Khushi"

"I unknowingly collided with you," Khushi said stammering.

"Can't you knowingly collide on me?" he asked disappointedly.

"Shhh... don't talk louder"

"Can't you knowingly collide on me?" he asked in a low tone.

"We will talk later... ok?"

"Ok, but one more time collide on me just like you did, Khushi. I like it very much" he demanded.

Aman and Lavanya faced a tough time controlling their smile.

"Arnavji, I already told you, our matters should be personal" Khushi whispered.

Arnav tried to pull her saree pallu to cover themselves to keep it personal but Khushi didn't let it happen. She tightened the grip on her pallu which made Arnav fed up.

"Go..." he looked outside making face.

Lavanya looked outside through the window whereas Aman bit his lip to control his smile. Aman saw a coffee shop at fifty meters distance. He stopped the car a little far away from the shop.

"La, let us bring coffee for Khushi and ASR," Aman said.

Lavanya nodded ok and got down of the car. They walked to the coffee shop smiling at each other. Khushi made sure that they went far away from their car. She turned Arnav's face towards her clutching his chin. he looked at her sulking. Cupping his face, she pressed her lips to his, making him smile.

"Happy?" she asked.

Arnav cupped her face and pressed his lips on her strongly. He looked at her face and said,

"Happyyyyy"

Khushi chuckled.

Aman and Lavanya came with coffee cups and gave them to Arnav and Khushi. As Arnav looked cool, they understood Khushi consoled him by giving him what he asked for.

To be continued...

HEARTSTRINGS (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें