Oasis

Keres' POV:
The group asks why they let people in and they say that when we let people in they get stronger. Something still doesn't seem right to me and I'm on high alert.

Rick seems to be on high alert too because he attacks Alex. I see exactly why now as he holds up the watch Hershel gave to Glenn.

"Where did you get the watch?" Rick asks and I look up and see a bunch of snipers.

"You want answers? You want anything else? You get them when you put down the gun."

"The guy in the roof with a sniper rifle. How good is his aim?" I ask and Rick seems to get the idea and turns.

"So, the man asked you a question." I continue about Rick.

"I got it off of a dead one." He finally answers.

"And the riot gear?" I ask calmly.

"Pancho?" I continue.

"Got the riot gear off a dead cop. Found the poncho on a clothesline."

"Gareth, we can wait." Alex pleads.

"Shut up Alex. Now, Keres, what else would you like to know?" Gareth asks calmly.

"You talk to me." Rick growls.

"What's there left to say?" Gareth asks calmly.

"You don't trust us anymore." He continues.

"Gareth." Alex pleads.

"Shut up."

"Gareth, please." Alex pleads again.

"It's okay. It's okay." Gareth says as he puts his hand up.

"Rick, what do you want?"

"Where are our people?" Rick growls and I notice another shooter.

I move into action and feel the bullet rip through my shoulder. Alex tries to get away but I take a knife off of someone's plate and throw it into his skull and he falls flat on his face. Shooting starts to happen and I calmly go and get Alex's ID from his pocket.

We run through the building as shots keep being fired at us. Another bullet lodges in my arm and I grit my teeth.

We run into a warehouse and find a bunch of lit candles in it.

"They're not trying to kill us. They were mostly aiming at our feet." I say and we run out of the building only to be out gunned and outnumbered.

"Drop your weapons. Now!" Gareth orders and everyone does.

"Ring leader go to your left. The train car, go. You do what we say, the boy goes with you. Anything else, he dies and you end up in there anyway." Gareth says and Rick looks at Carl and then me.

I tap my middle finger and he gulps and goes. They have Daryl go next and then Michonne. The only ones left are Carl and I.

They have Carl go in line but have me stand there still.

"What about Keres?" Rick asks.

"She's not going with you guys. Don't worry, she won't be harmed, she's injured and she needs to see medical assistance." Gareth says and I tap my middle finger again for Rick to go.

He goes inside and the rest follow. The door is shut and I stand there not knowing what to do.

"Great, now what." I grumble and Gareth comes back down.

He frisks me again and then checks the bullet holes.

"We'll get you patched up." He assures me and leads me into a building.