SEASON 4

I get to the prison and go to my cell. I empty everything out of it except my duffle bag with my stuff in it. So the room is completely bare except for a black bag in the corner of the room.

I put the mattress in a different cell. I use one of the bed legs as a lock for my door. I weld some sheets of metal over my cell door so no one can see inside.

Great now I'm gonna have to deal with a bunch of pussies who don't know how to take care of themselves. I'll have to hear them whine about not having enough fucking wine. I think to myself out of annoyance.

"What are you doing?" Beth comes up to me while I'm putting up one of the sheets of metal.

"Here, hold this a minute." I say giving her a screw driver.

I secure the sheet and take the screw driver back.

"What is it you wanted?" I ask with the end of the screw driver in my mouth.

"I was just wondering what you we're doing..." Beth says.

"Oh, didn't you hear? We're getting guests. A fuck ton of them too." I say rolling my eyes.

"Really?!" She asks excitedly and I just look down at her from the chair I'm standing on.

She runs excitedly to her room and I just sigh. Once the metal sheet is in place I add the final touches to the door.

I go outside my cell and close the door and take a look at my work and finished the outside frame too

If this doesn't say 'stay the fuck out' I don't know what does. I chuckle to myself.

Once I'm finished I go inside and open up my duffles. One has things I've got off the walkers that I killed, and the other is from the living. I open the "living" duffel bag and look through the driver's licenses that I collected from my victims.

I started collecting the drivers license after the first time I killed someone. First was my Aunt. Next was my uncle and then my dad, after that I killed a prisoner and stole his ID from his belongings and then the guard that tried to stop me. Those were all before the walkers arrived. They are on their own separate chain.

Then I look at the other chain of ID's. First is Amy and next is Jim, then I have a blank card with Sophia's name carved on it, then Dave and his friend Tony from the bar, and then Dale's ID.

I stop when I get to Shane's. I just gulp and stare at it. I start remembering that night. How I brought him into a hug, then stabbed him in his heart like it was nothing. Like it was another walker. Then when he turned into a walker I shot him with his own gun.

After Shane is Patricia, then Beth's first boyfriend Jimmy, after him is Tomas, the first prisoner and then Andrew the second prisoner. After them is Lori, T-Dog, and Andrea, then Merle.

I think back to all of those people I killed but feel nothing for them. Shane's death keeps repeating over and over in my head and I can't take it anymore.