Duffle

Once Negan takes all of our guns he and his men head towards their trucks by the gate. He turns around and smirks at me.

"Oh, one more thing I've been meaning to ask you Prick. Who's Shane?" He asks and I'm at a loss for words.

My mind is racing a thousand miles and hour trying to figure out how he knows about Shane. There's no way Keres would ever tell him about Shane.

"The reason I ask is because right before Keres passed out from losing so much fucking blood, she mumbled an apology to him." He says and I can feel my heart is pounding hard in my chest.

"What did you do to her?!" I growl dangerously and Negan's eyebrows shoot up and he puts his hands up defensively.

"Whoa there, friend! I didn't do shit! She slit her own wrist, luckily for her I was walking by."
He states in a tone that is daring me to lash out.

"She wouldn't try to kill herself." I growl and he squints his eyes.

"You know, I actually agree with you on that, but the facts are the facts, maybe the guilt of killing Red and the Asian finally got to her." He shrugs and I clench my fist around the bat.

"She also doesn't strike me as someone who apologizes either, so tell me, Prick, who's Shane?" He asks once again.

Just as I'm about to say something I see Michonne coming back with a deer. He notices and his attention is now on Michonne.

"Give me a minute." I say.

"No." Negan responds.

"Please, just give me a minute." I beg and Negan smiles and nods for me to go.

I go over to Michonne and help her with the deer and get the shotgun from her. I go back over to Negan while one of his people take's the deer from Michonne.

"I thought she was out scavenging, guess she was out hunting." I say and hand Negan the gun and he smiles.

"This is something to build a relationship off of. But you still didn't answer my question." He says and I gulp.

"He was someone from our original group. Keres had to kill him when he died and came back." I partially tell the truth and Negan looks at me.

"Why would she be apologizing?" He inquires.

"They were pretty close, he taught her how to shoot and survive." I say, leaving out the part that it was when they were young and that they were siblings.

Negan nods his head and licks his lips thinking it over. I look over at the bag over his shoulder and he smirks.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to open it until I'm alone. I'm crossing my fingers for something freaky-deaky." He says excitedly.

"Hmm. Well, Rick, let me asks you something. Do you want me to leave?" He asks.

"I think that would be good, yeah." I answer and he smiles.

"Well, you know what I want to hear." He says with his big grin.

"Thank you." I force it out of my mouth like word vomit.

"No, thank you, friend! And I'll take Lucille back." He says and takes the bat out of my hands.

He leaves with his people and I gulp knowing that Keres' cards are in there, her gun isn't, that's hidden in our room along with most of her weapons.

Keres' POV:
Carson walks in along with another man who has dulling blonde hair and a speckled 5 o'clock shadow. He looks to be in his forties like Carson. He walks over to me with a polite smile.