Doctor

Negan loudly raps his knuckles on a door then barges in two seconds later. I'm dragged along into the room and he points for me to take a seat on the medical table. I roll my eyes and he huffs, grabbing my arm and drags me to the metal table. I can't even protest before he lifts me up and places me on the table as if I were a child.

I glare at him as he puts his hands on either side of my legs trapping me there.

"Lesson number one, when I tell you to do something, I expect you to obey!" He warns in a whispered tone.

Before I can make a snappy remark he presses himself off the table, and turns his back to me.

"Carson!" Negan bellows and I glare at his back.

I hear frantic footsteps coming out of another room branching off of this one. A second later standing there is a worried looking Dr. Carson standing there.

"Yes sir?" He asks with a weary look.

He looks exhausted but still pretty much the same as he did when he lived at Hilltop.

"Keres here, was dumb enough to test me and ended up with a bullet in her leg. I need you to patch her up." Negan explains, introducing us.

Carson looks over at me with a surprised look but quickly hides it when I glare. He seems to get the message and doesn't say anything. The last thing I need is Negan knowing that I know someone here.

"Well? The fuck you waiting for?!" Negan asks and Dr. Carson looks up startled and then nods his head.

Dr. Carson walks over to me as if he's walking on eggshells. Once he gets to me he carefully crouches down and looks at my leg then carefully unwraps the make-do bandage that Negan put on. After he cleans the blood off around the wound he looks at the wound itself in confusion.

"What'a the problem?" Negan huffs impatiently with his arms crossed.

"Where's the bullet?" Dr. Carson stutters, clearly not comfortable with Negan's presence.

"Oh, right. This one here decided to infect the wound by pulling it out herself." Negan explains while holding up the bloody bullet and Dr. Carson gulps then nods his head.

He starts working in my leg while Negan stands there watching. He watches me carefully, making sure I don't try anything.

"This is gonna burn." Dr. Carson warns me but I don't show him any emotion and he continues.

He pours some alcohol on the wound and I just grit my teeth, and I see Negan quirk a brow out of the corner of my eye. Soon the pain subsides and Carson starts stitching me up and puts clean dressing on.

I notice that Negan's eyes are boring into the back of his head as Dr. Carson accidentally placed his hand on my thigh instead of the table. He quickly takes it off when he realizes and apologizes profusely.

"It's fine." I shrug not really caring and Negan narrows his eyes at me.

"What is your problem?!" I ask giving him a crooked look.

"You fucking lied to me." He growls and I furrow my brow.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I scoff.

"He just touched your leg and you didn't even flinch. Yet I'm supposed to believe that you felt threatened by one of my guys, supposedly trying to feel you up?" He questions with his arms crossed.

"Sir, are you talking about Mark, he came in with his leg bent backwards. He was complaining that about a new girl who was too sensitive and couldn't take a ass grab." Dr. Carson speaks up and immediately regrets it when Negan's death glare goes on to him.