Cold

I find Daryl and start getting supplies, shovels and gloves and stuff like that to bury the dead.

"Thanks." He says as we get the supplies.

"You're the one who volunteered me." I chuckle and he nods his head with a smirk.

I start digging the pit as Daryl wraps the bodies up.

"You sure you don't want me to do that? I'm not worried about catching anything." I chuckle and he rolls his eyes.

"Keep digging Zero." He mocks and I stuck my tongue out at him about the Holes joke.

"But seriously thanks." He adds.

"Yeah, thought you could use some more time with the dead." He chuckles.

"Never can get enough." I scoff.

"Honestly, I'm better with dealing with the dead than the living." He confesses.

"Noooo!" I say sarcastically and he punches me in the arm.

"Like you're any better." He mocks.

"Hey, I'm not the one who everyone loves so much. When you kill something everyone thanks you. When I just walk into a room everyone looks worried." I chuckle.

"That's because you're there to kill one of them." He replies and I roll my eyes.

"Death is a part of life." I mutter.

"Not yours." He counters.

"Just because I can't die doesn't mean it's not a part of my life. It is my life." I counter and Daryl sighs.

"Sorry, I didn't..."

"I'm joking. Damn, lighten up." I joke and he lets out a relieved sigh.

"Damn, you had me there for a sec." He shakes his head.

"Thanks for helping with the bodies." Rick says as he walks in.

"What I'm here for." I joke and he raps his arm around my neck in a joking manner.

"Smartass." He mutters and let's go of me.

"I recked their meeting and found out that two people are coughing." I say and Rick looks over at Daryl.

"Knew you had to be the one to tell her the location." Daryl scoffs.

"Rick wants no part of it and I don't mind being a crasher." I smirk and Daryl chuckles.

"Should've given you a heads up. Sorry." Rick apologizes.

"No biggie. It was fun seeing their faces scrunch up like that when she walked into the room. Like something foul walked in." Daryl snickers and I punch him in the shoulder playfully.

"Alright, enough you two." Rick jokes.

Carol's POV:
I go to talk to the girls and Lizzie ends up crying over a walker she named Nick. They killed him and she's more upset over that than her own father.

I think about what Keres said but shake my head.

It's just her coping mechanism. I tell myself.

"She's not weak, she's messed up." Mika says to me then heads inside.

I go inside and see Carl making a cross for the boy that died.

"Did you tell your dad what you saw in the library yesterday?" I ask trying to sound casual.

"Nope." He answers and I gulp.

"Are you gonna tell him?" I ask and he pauses.

"I have to keep teaching those kids to survive. You know that." I say and he huffs.