Apart

Keres' POV:
I get back inside the prison and go to my cell. I get my duffle bag and put it over my shoulder after adding the new ID's.

I hear a cough and look down and see Glenn. He's holding a gun and is checking the cells.

"There's nothing in this one." I say and startle him and he almost shoots me.

"Keres?" He asks and I huff.

"What are you still doing here?" He asks.

"Could ask you the same thing." I shrug and he gulps.

I walk down and watch as he goes to his cell and finds the armor I gave him when they first got here. We killed a bunch of walkers and some of them were prison guards with riot gear on.

"Seems like forever ago..." He mumbles to himself and I'm guessing that he's thinking about the same thing.

"Why did you do it?" He asks and I gulp.

"I don't know. I wasn't even aware what I was doing." I admit and he looks at me and scoffs.

"Bullshit!"

"Look, I don't expect you to believe me, or even trust me. But I will tell you one thing. You will die if you stay here." I say and he looks over at a picture of Maggie.

He stops and grabs the watch that Hershel gave him and goes into her room. He grabs supplies from each room and stops at mine.

"It's empty..." He states sounding shocked.

"Let's just say...the place I was before this was much less accommodating. Guess you get used to it after a while." I say and he nods his head and keeps moving.

I hand him a knife he dropped and he glares at me.

"I don't want your help. I don't need your help. Got it!" He growls with venom in his words.

"Fine by me." I shrug and head back into my cell.

I keep an eye on him and watch as he puts all his gear on and goes through a whole crowd of walkers.

He finds one of the Governor's people sitting down and I make my way over. Glenn glares at me and tries to attack me but I shrug him off.

"Swear I'm not helping you. She was with the Governor." I say and he looks at her then back at me.

"I know. I'm not gonna let you kill her." He says and stands in the way.

"Really, gonna play tough guy now?"

"Let her." The girl speaks up and I quirk a brow.

"See it's settled." I shrug and grab my knife.

"No!" Glenn growls and shoves me back.

"Moving on from Maggie real quick." I scoff and he punches me in the jaw and I just look at him.

"I already told you I don't want your help. But I do need hers." He says and I look down at the girl and roll my eyes.

"You know, by me not killing her, is technically helping you..." I sneer and he just glares at me and I take a step back and then walk away.

I watch as the two make their way through the crowd of walkers and out of the gates of the prison. I start killing walkers and get my way out of the prison with ease. I eavesdrop on Glenn and the girl's conversation and she calls herself a piece of shit.

"The only thing your guilty of is being a dumbass." I scoff and lean against a tree.

Glenn turns around and points his gun at me.