Special Request

"That's not funny Keres." Shane yells.

"What's not funny?" Daryl asks as he walks into the room with blood on his shirt from burying the walkers.

"Keres claims that she's killed 5 people before the apocalypse started." Rick exclaims with an eye roll.

"Yeah...you didn't know that? I mean sheesh you guys have known her longer than me." Daryl says as he gets some chips.

"Wait what?!" Both Rick and Shane say in unison.

"Yeah, she told me about it after Jim asked her in the RV to shoot him when she got the chance." Daryl says with a shrug.

"Don't tell me you guys didn't know about their arrangement...wow." Daryl says as he figures out that I never told them.

"Well, I guess now is as good a time as ever to give you your gift. Badass Assassin Ninja Ass Kicker. Or as I like to call it BANAK." Daryl says with both hands as if he were making an invisible sign.

Rick sits down on the bed looking like he's questioning his life decisions and Shane for once in his life is completely speechless.

Daryl comes back in with a large black duffel bag. "We found this badass outfit!"

"It gives off a real badass ninja vibe!" Daryl explains with a proud smirk

"We also found this, more relaxed badass look. But don't let looks fool you, this bad boy has so many weapon attachments it would make a doomsday dude look pitiful."

"Wait

"Wait...you and Rick picked these out?" I exclaim.

"Sure did." Rick says with a coy smile and I get up and give them both hugs.

"Seriously?! She tells you that she's murdered people and you give her presents?!" Shane says shocked.

I go into the bathroom and put the second outfit on and add my other weapons to it. Everything fits right. I go out and show them and their jaws almost drop.